View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 11:30 PM
Technology1
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: New "TriPod Mode" Works Like A Charm, Pimping Your Phone, 6.5/WM7 Customizations

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
Yes works beautifully.. only thing is I have to be on like the time setting in Titanium for my soft key to touchflo toggle.. and the spb shell has to be on the one screen for the today screen for toggling. But the toggle works perfectly.. showed many people I worked with my tri mode phone So what software you got for me to play with now.
Install the software package as Jnuts described.... Do your "Config" in the Second Today only... Check mark "Windows Default" and TouchFLO 3D, next tap on the "Settings Tab", Check mark "Big TrayIcons".... Now tap on the "Soft Keys Tab", let everything you see stay just like its... Tap on "Load Key Settings" and tap on "Apply to Registry", tap on OK, that it..... If you dont see anything at your home screen soft keys, then tap on the "TFDetacher Folder" and tap on "Show TouchFLo"... Now you will see either "Today or TouchFLO" at the left soft key.... Now you are ready to toggle back and forth.... I'm using the "Send Key" for Spb, everything is working like a charm.....

I will post the software for you in a few, be a little patient.....