View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 12:53 AM
molitar
Regular 'Geeker

molitar is keeping up the good workmolitar is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New "TriPod Mode" Works Like A Charm, Pimping Your Phone, 6.5/WM7 Customizations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
Install the software package as Jnuts described.... Do your "Config" in the Second Today only... Check mark "Windows Default" and TouchFLO 3D, next tap on the "Settings Tab", Check mark "Big TrayIcons".... Now tap on the "Soft Keys Tab", let everything you see stay just like its... Tap on "Load Key Settings" and tap on "Apply to Registry", tap on OK, that it..... If you dont see anything at your home screen soft keys, then tap on the "TFDetacher Folder" and tap on "Show TouchFLo"... Now you will see either "Today or TouchFLO" at the left soft key.... Now you are ready to toggle back and forth.... I'm using the "Send Key" for Spb, everything is working like a charm.....

I will post the software for you in a few, be a little patient.....
Ok to do this I need to know the default settings for the TFDetacher soft keys again since I already modified mine and their is no reset to defaults. Also the key is hidden when using the second today. I really don't see what the purpose of Second Today is for.. I was toggling without it before.. I just had to be on the screen in SPB to be able to show Touchflo.. I had to be on the Home screen of touchflo to toggle to spb or today shell.. they all toggled perfectly tho with no need of Second Today.. so what purpose is the Second Today?

Last edited by molitar; 05-05-2009 at 01:03 AM.