PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2009, 05:17 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: NEW! The Ultimate Weather Radar For Your TP, The Ultimate YouTube Player

FULL IN MOTION COLOR ANAMATION GRAPHICS 640x480, ALL THE WAY TO THE WEST COAST OF AFRICA AND THE USA GULF AREA....

Assuming you already have the mortscript, HomeScreen_PlusPlus_UI.cab, secondToday and the TFDetacher already on your TP, you can fine most of these files in post #2 in the "Essentials.zip"......

Instructions for turning your TP into a National Hurricane Center using the Accuweather/PIE 6.1 set that will give you a total view of the Atlantic Ocean hurricane lanes...

1.Install this URL into your TP mobile web browser, exactly as you see it here http://sirocco.accuweather.com/sat_m...i/isaehati.gif ..... //sirocco.accuweather.com
/sat_mosaic_640x480_public/ei/isaehati.gif

2. Open the folder "TFDetacher" in the Programs Icons Area> Tap on TFD Config> Tap on the Config Tab at the bottom of the screen, next, Tap on "Change TouchFlo Right Soft Key"...

3. Where it say App: Tap on the square box with the three dots, Tap on the +Windows folder and go down and Tap on the +Favorites folder, now look for the above Sirocco AccuWeather URL, highlight the URL, Tap on "Select" in the lower left hand corner...

4. This will bring you back to the "Assign TouchFlo Right Soft key" screen... In the Text: box area, type the words "USA Radar", Tap on OK and Tap on "SAVE", Tap on OK again, FINISH, soft reset your TP.... You have now just turned your TP into a National Hurricane Weather Center, enjoy....

Yet To Be Technology....!

Last edited by Technology1; 05-26-2009 at 10:42 AM.
Old 05-22-2009, 05:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

Frankiedog is just getting started
Re: NEW! The Ultimate Weather Radar For Your TP, The Ultimate YouTube Player

I can't believe I've not seen this ShamWow Rom in the upgrade section.
"Are you getting this camera guy?"

And that's not all!!!

If we use the SPB mobile shell serial that you link to in post #1, does that mean you are paying for us?
Old 05-22-2009, 05:33 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: NEW! The Ultimate Weather Radar For Your TP, The Ultimate YouTube Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiedog View Post
I can't believe I've not seen this ShamWow Rom in the upgrade section.
"Are you getting this camera guy?"

And that's not all!!!

If we use the SPB mobile shell serial that you link to in post #1, does that mean you are paying for us?
I have nothing to do with that, Merdinh has already paided, enjoy your camera, also chech out the link in post #1 about the registration.....{LOL}

Last edited by Technology1; 05-22-2009 at 05:36 PM.
Old 05-22-2009, 05:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

mavblues is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmavblues is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmavblues is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Let's see...

In post #693, DrDunkMcNally ask for a fix for Titanium Weather, because he's getting this error message: "Unable to download file. The server might be experiencing difficulties or URL may be invalid."

In post #694, Tech replies to DrD, telling him you can't use Showaco's program because of a corrupt CPR file.

In post #717, I posted a link to Showaco's fix for DrD's problem. At the very top of Showaco's post, he quotes the EXACT SAME error message that DrD was getting.

In post #720, Tech says we're not talking about the same error message and I don't know what I'm talking about.

Tech, if you don't want to help people, just say so. But please don't try to confuse people by switching topics (and software).

There was the initial problem, and there was a VERY SIMPLE solution. Doesn't require a whole new software setup or a lecture about how people can't read your instructions.

The fact is that you should be nicer to people who ask for your help.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-22-2009, 05:45 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Please be informed new updated software is now being placed in post 1 through 10....!
Old 05-23-2009, 08:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: sprint evo

riironman is just getting started

i noticed on other peoples roms there is weather on the homescreen of windows default . how do i do this?
Old 05-23-2009, 08:51 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by riironman View Post
i noticed on other peoples roms there is weather on the homescreen of windows default . how do i do this?
You want the (11) Ibrhill WM7 TiTanium Project Project.cab located in post #5, this cab file also has it's own CHome editor.....
Old 05-23-2009, 07:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

motocrossyz85 is just getting started

Is there anyway to use the diamond clock and the diamond tf3d effect with mighty rom? thanks
Old 05-23-2009, 09:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: ppc6700

hoddy4 is becoming a great contributor

Is there a new cab to connect to Saturn Liberty? I don't seem to be able to connect.
Old 05-24-2009, 02:46 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Saturn Liberty should be back up very soon....!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro