PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2009, 10:00 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: NEW! The Ultimate Weather Radar For Your TP, The Ultimate YouTube Player

FULL IN MOTION COLOR ANAMATION GRAPHICS 640x480, ALL THE WAY TO THE WEST COAST OF AFRICA AND THE USA GULF AREA....

Assuming you already have the mortscript, HomeScreen_PlusPlus_UI.cab, secondToday and the TFDetacher already on your TP, you can fine most of these files in post #2 in the "Essentials.zip"......

Instructions for turning your TP into a National Hurricane Center using the Accuweather/PIE 6.1 set that will give you a total view of the Atlantic Ocean hurricane lanes...

1.Install this URL into your TP mobile web browser, exactly as you see it here http://sirocco.accuweather.com/sat_m...i/isaehati.gif ..... //siroco.accuweather.com
/sat_mosaic_640x480_public/ei/isaehati.gif

2. Open the folder "TFDetacher" in the Programs Icons Area> Tap on TFD Config> Tap on the Config Tab at the bottom of the screen, next, Tap on "Change TouchFlo Right Soft Key"...

3. Where it say App: Tap on the square box with the three dots, Tap on the +Windows folder and go down and Tap on the +Favorites folder, now look for the above Sirocco AccuWeather URL, highlight the URL, Tap on "Select" in the lower left hand corner...

4. This will bring you back to the "Assign TouchFlo Right Soft key" screen... In the Text: box area, type the words "USA Radar", Tap on OK and Tap on "SAVE", Tap on OK again, FINISH, soft reset your TP.... You have now just turned your TP into a National Hurricane Weather Center, enjoy....

Last edited by Technology1; 05-20-2009 at 10:02 AM.
Old 05-20-2009, 10:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: SPRINT

ebuechler3 is keeping up the good workebuechler3 is keeping up the good work
Re: NEW! 6.5 THEMES, Tri/Quad Pod Mode/SPb, Ultimate YouTube Player 6.5WM7 Customizat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
OH! OK! NO! It does not say "TITANTIUM" one soft key will not change all 3 anyway, you will have to use both soft keys.....{LOL}
i want to remapp the left soft key thats named contacts on my xweather screen (today screen) into titanium. then im good cause i can then get back to spb by pushing my long send key. from there i can press show today button to get back to tf3d.. the left soft key on tf3d takes me back to xweather! do u see what im trying to do?
Old 05-20-2009, 10:24 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: NEW! 6.5 THEMES, Tri/Quad Pod Mode/SPb, Ultimate YouTube Player 6.5WM7 Customizat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebuechler3 View Post
i want to remapp the left soft key thats named contacts on my xweather screen (today screen) into titanium. then im good cause i can then get back to spb by pushing my long send key. from there i can press show today button to get back to tf3d.. the left soft key on tf3d takes me back to xweather! do u see what im trying to do?
OK! Extract the software below to the window folder, soft reset your TP, it will auto make a icon on the "System" Incon page named "Soft Key"... With this software, you will be able to easy map either soft key, enjoy....
Attached Files
File Type: zip SoftKeyApplet.zip (5.7 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-20-2009, 11:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

DrDunkMcNally is becoming a great contributor
Re: NEW! 6.5 THEMES, Tri/Quad Pod Mode/SPb, Ultimate YouTube Player 6.5WM7 Customizat

Quote:
i think you mean custom= today screen because when you open up tfdetacher, touchflo mode gives you only 3 options. custom must mean today screen. now when i go into windows to change soft key to titanium, i cant find titanium. i see spb but not titanium. where is it at and what is it called so i can remapp? im so close i can taste it! i appreciate all the help guys!
noooo.... I mean when you enter the tfdetatcher program itself called "TFDetatcher Config" from programs or from your start menu>tfdetatcher folder>tfdetatcher config...... then you hit the config tab. at the top it'll have TF Mode: Custom.... at teh bottom it'll have change softkey buttons..... you need to change those to the paths you want on your softkeys....
Old 05-20-2009, 12:51 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Talking Re: NEW! 6.5 THEMES, Tri/Quad Pod Mode/SPb, Ultimate YouTube Player 6.5WM7 Customizat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDunkMcNally View Post
noooo.... I mean when you enter the tfdetatcher program itself called "TFDetatcher Config" from programs or from your start menu>tfdetatcher folder>tfdetatcher config...... then you hit the config tab. at the top it'll have TF Mode: Custom.... at teh bottom it'll have change softkey buttons..... you need to change those to the paths you want on your softkeys....
See, that's the reason you both the SecondToday and the TDFdetacher on your mobile device, that's it, change the path.....

http://www.engadget.com/2009/05/19/h...-june-release/

Last edited by Technology1; 05-20-2009 at 12:54 PM.
Old 05-20-2009, 12:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
were on the same page but when i go to the change left soft key page, then click on ... to change or to find titanium in windows, i cant find it. i tried titanium 480x 620, but that doesnt work. again, what is the name of, and where can i find the titainium file so i can remapp it? i dont have a clue. thanks
Old 05-20-2009, 01:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
OK! Extract the software below to the window folder, soft reset your TP, it will auto make a icon on the "System" Incon page named "Soft Key"... With this software, you will be able to easy map either soft key, enjoy....
this is what ive been trying to do all along but i cant find titanium in windows to remap. sorry for not being clearer. where is titanium in the windows directory? titanium480 or 620 or whatever doesnt work for me... very frustrating........
Old 05-20-2009, 01:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff
Re: NEW! The Ultimate Weather Radar For Your TP, The Ultimate YouTube Player

It says that you have the sprint tv working on the first post, but ive installed the clulikans sprint tv fix, and changed the connection name to sprintPCS and sprint tv is styill not working. Can anybody confirm if sprint tv is working on the 5-17 rom?
Old 05-20-2009, 01:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

DrDunkMcNally is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
this is what ive been trying to do all along but i cant find titanium in windows to remap. sorry for not being clearer. where is titanium in the windows directory? titanium480 or 620 or whatever doesnt work for me... very frustrating........
its not a "titanium" path its the Hide TouchFlo program of the TFDetatcher that lets you change to titanium (touchflo softkey is where it should be) and the "show touchflo" that allows you to switch back (titanium/ TODAY softkey) in the TFDetatcher Config so you're doing it right, but not titanium, it's strictly hide or show TF3D

So in the config section:
Change Touchflo right soft key>windows>start menu>TFDetatcher>Hide TouchFlo
Change Today right soft key> windows>start menu>TFDetatcher>Show TouchFlo
Save Exit and Voila

Last edited by DrDunkMcNally; 05-20-2009 at 01:48 PM. Reason: add path
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-20-2009, 02:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
its not a "titanium" path its the Hide TouchFlo program of the TFDetatcher that lets you change to titanium (touchflo softkey is where it should be) and the "show touchflo" that allows you to switch back (titanium/ TODAY softkey) in the TFDetatcher Config so you're doing it right, but not titanium, it's strictly hide or show TF3D

So in the config section:
Change Touchflo right soft key>windows>start menu>TFDetatcher>Hide TouchFlo
Change Today right soft key> windows>start menu>TFDetatcher>Show TouchFlo
Save Exit and Voila
ive done what u said but still nothing. i have windows default checked in today menu? in my second today folder i only have homescreen plus plus cheked. what are the correct settings sir?!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro