PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2009, 09:26 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: New! WPanels, TriPod Mode/SPb Home, Ultimate YouTube Player 6.5/WM7 Customization

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnuts5423 View Post
can somebody help me with the radar settup on Xweather? Ive got my city pullin up the correct weather, but it is still showin me crawford texas weather. ive changed my city and state but it is still showing me texas on the radar. What am i doing wrong? Im no longer getting the error i was in the above post, but im still not getting the correct radar.
That's got to be fixed in the cpr files, that a error on Showaco part, but you can fix it also, just get your local weather radar url and put it in the cpr file, you are good to go....

I' using the new WPanels, with my city Webcams, plus I have my own weather radar app for every major city in the USA and it's territories......

Last edited by Technology1; 05-15-2009 at 09:55 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-15-2009, 09:33 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff
Re: New! WPanels, TriPod Mode/SPb Home, Ultimate YouTube Player 6.5/WM7 Customization

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
That's got to be fixed in the cpr files, that a error on Showaco part, but you can fix it also, just get your local weather radar url and put it in the cpr file, you are good to go....

I' using the new WPanels, with my city Webcams, plus I have my own weather radar app for every major city in the USA and it's territories......
ok, i searhced accuweather and cannot find anything regarding to radar url. and how do i get the cities webcam like you got it. I dont care about any other city, just mine. Sorry, tech, but iwas up till like 2 last night trying to get the weather radar to work. no go. ive changed my city and state to the correct one. what else do i do?
Old 05-15-2009, 09:55 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: Stock/Cooked ROM XWeather Tri Pod Mode/SPb Home YouTube Player 6.5/WM7 Customizat

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
Yep sure does.. but I have not been able to get it to play from the url themselves.. if I go to the http://www.youtube.com/?nomobile=1 and try to click on a video not a single video will play from that url anymore.
If Google got that url on "LOCK", why would you go there, I don't understand, when you can get the same videos with the {WVD} in MP4 higher ehanced video resolution quality, don't make sense to me, maybe it's something I'm missing here, yeah.....
Old 05-15-2009, 09:58 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Talking Re: New! WPanels, TriPod Mode/SPb Home, Ultimate YouTube Player 6.5/WM7 Customization

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnuts5423 View Post
ok, i searhced accuweather and cannot find anything regarding to radar url. and how do i get the cities webcam like you got it. I dont care about any other city, just mine. Sorry, tech, but iwas up till like 2 last night trying to get the weather radar to work. no go. ive changed my city and state to the correct one. what else do i do?
Install the Wpanel App in post #2, just follow the link for all the details, easy to install from your PC, works like a charm, checkout the photo below.....

Last edited by Technology1; 05-15-2009 at 10:04 AM.
Old 05-15-2009, 10:51 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Talking Re: New! WPanels, Tri/Quad Pod Mode/SPb Home, YouTube Player 6.5/WM7 Customizations

The settings that I use for the new WPanels App...

Phat +142 + Quiet + PBst.wpl ....., enjoy
Old 05-15-2009, 12:36 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Talking Re: New! WPanels, Tri/Quad Pod Mode/SPb The Ultimate YouTube Player 6.5WM7 Customizat

Jnuts please read your urgent PM and give me the 411....!
Old 05-15-2009, 01:48 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Talking Re: New! WPanels, Tri/Quad Pod Mode/SPb The Ultimate YouTube Player 6.5WM7 Customizat

For the record, Windows Mobile 6.5 is DONE... complete... looks really good IOHO and every bit functional. ping us if u want to know more.about 23 hours ago from TweetDeck
wmdev
WM Dev Team

Footer
Old 05-15-2009, 04:52 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Re: New! WPanels, Tri/Quad Pod Mode/SPb The Ultimate YouTube Player 6.5WM7 Customizat

The "WeatherPanel 2009" download is now in post #2, along with detailed instructions on how to set up the WPanel installation....

Attached Files
File Type: cab WeatherPanel_2009.CAB (2.43 MB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-15-2009, 11:05 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

The Tri/Quad Pod Mode/SPb/TF3D/2D can all work together smooth as silk, notice the WPanels and the XWeather, each doing it's own thing, yet working on one device as one cohesive unit, the seventh dimension of the elements on the TP.......

Old 05-16-2009, 04:20 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Dr.DrunkMcNally did you get the e-mail...?{lol}

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro