View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 04:33 PM
Technology1
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: NEW! The Ultimate Weather Radar For Your TP, The Ultimate YouTube Player

Dude let me tell you something, me and showaco go way back like 1957 fairlane Ford front car seats, but you don't know that... How can I take credit for something I have already given Showaco credit for, it's his work dude...

The Cpr file error message tell you what it is and I fixed it on my TP'S, but you know so much....

This is what happen, when we are more concern and interest in trying to demean, defame and assassinate the character of another individual... I bet you you will never ever see me in your thread trying to defame you....

It's plain to see you do not know what you are talking period, don't hate the player, hate the game dude..{LOL}

Last edited by Technology1; 05-22-2009 at 04:45 PM.