View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 01:10 PM
Technology1
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: NEW! The Ultimate Weather Radar For Your TP, The Ultimate YouTube Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
http://sirocco.accuweather.com/sat_m...i/isaelati.gif

ERROR 404...The page was not found.

We're sorry for the inconvenience - it appears that the page you are trying to access has moved or no longer exists. Below is a list of the primary areas of our web site - please check out one of these sections to find what you are looking for.
This is exactly what I talking about, I not did tell you in the instructions in post #1 to access the above link the way you did.. As long as you do it your way, you are going to get ERROR 404 and if you decide to do things the way that I told you in the instructions in post #1, you will get a beautiful weather radar picture like the photo below in animation motion... SEE THE PHOTO BELOW, I JUST TOOK THAT PHOTO TO SHOW YOU THAT THE LINK WORKS LIKE A CHARM.... Again please read the instructions..!

Everybody knows already when we mention stock or cooked, that we are talking about ROM'S, dude please....