View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 01:22 PM
Technology1
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: NEW! The Ultimate Weather Radar For Your TP, The Ultimate YouTube Player

See you got that error message by using a PC by puting the link in a PC web browser or clicking on it with your mouse, but I never ever gave you instructions to use the link on your PC... In post #1, my istructions are very clear telling you where to put the link and what to do with the link.. So this is telling me you did not read the instructions and this is the way a lot of people do things.. The first thing that they will say, I followed instructions to the "T"....yeah right....