View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 04:58 PM
mavblues
PPCGeeks Regular

mavblues is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmavblues is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmavblues is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NEW! The Ultimate Weather Radar For Your TP, The Ultimate YouTube Player

Well if you and Showaco go way back, it would have been much easier for you to post the fix for his software (as I did) instead of:

a) coming up with a totally new solution (after you had originally urged people to install Showaco's software on their phones), and

b) Then telling people they can't use Showaco's software: "You cannot use that one because it is currupt in the Cpr file, use the radar in post #1, it's better...." Originally posted by Technology1

Your statement (quoted above for your reading enjoyment) is patently FALSE. There's a simple fix, and it works like a charm. No additional software required. In fact, Showaco's instructions are so easy, even a caveman could do it.
That's not character assasination, that's FACT, Dude. (LOL)

All you had to do was read Showaco's instructions for the fix - it works like a charm (yeah). Turned my Touch Pro into a portable weather service/hurricane tracker, right in the palm of my hand.

Just for the record, I hate neither the player nor the game. I just hate the way you treat people who ask you for help.