PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2008, 04:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4g, Optimus S
Carrier: Sprint

DexterDawg is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Retention Offer Revoked : EMT Dprt????

Quote:
Originally Posted by frejos View Post
I still haven't gotten my "call back" that I was promised by the EMT rep once the TP was released. I've attempted to call her several times at her work number and always get her voice mail. She hasn't returned any of my calls.

Any thoughts on what I should do next, who do you call to complain about the EMT people, or get a different EMT rep? This is ridiculous!
If you have their first and last name most sprint emails are "first.last@sprint.com" however I know there are a few that have a middle initial included. I would try emailing them right away, also get on the phone and tell them you need a new ticket for EMT because they haven't called you back in X number of days/hours.
Old 11-06-2008, 08:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul -> HTC TOUCH PRO

lili4311 is a n00b

UGH!! These customer service stories suck! Sprint has pissed me off so badly these past two weeks. I've been lied to and deceived by all kinds of people, that have stayed or dissapeared as well. I THINK I finally got my deal now. It took about 7 different calls to retensions, cancellations, and *2, to finally have an EVEN swap between my Mogul and Touch Pro. Was it worth it??? We shall see on my next bill...but you definately have to be persistant in order to get your way . Good luck everyone.

PS
Someone should make a post about the experiances we've been through to get the Touch Pro...and offer some advice. I'm too lazy at the moment though .
Old 11-06-2008, 09:10 PM
Noob
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Baffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by frejos View Post
I still haven't gotten my "call back" that I was promised by the EMT rep once the TP was released. I've attempted to call her several times at her work number and always get her voice mail. She hasn't returned any of my calls.

Any thoughts on what I should do next, who do you call to complain about the EMT people, or get a different EMT rep? This is ridiculous!
I was getting the same runaround, got a VM from them saying they tried to call me, couldn't reach me on my SPCS number (DUH the ticket SAID the phone on that line was DEAD). Couldn't get another callback, etc. I emailed ecare complaining, and noting my ticket number. Not only did they re-escalate the case for me so I could get my credits from EMT, they also promised me $75 once I bought the TP for the hassle. And they did deliver on that promise, $75 credited within 2 hours after I emailed them a scan of my BB receipt.

baf.cc | GPS Toggler | Touch Pro Essentials | Got MSL?
Donations are accepted and greatly appreciated.
Old 11-08-2008, 01:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Family Shared 1500 Min.
Threadstarter

chedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good work

UPDATE: after being told "no, were taking back our offer and there is nothing else we can do" by EMT Dprt. i went a purchased a Diamond off Craigslist.com.

I paid $300 for it, it was brand new and came with the receipt and everything. It was purchased a month earlier but NEVER connected. I then connected it on my line and after waiting 4 hrs to get the internet to work, nothing happened.

i called sprint and spent 2.5 hrs with a Tech Support and they said it was a device issue. They over night a Diamond to my home. it came in today.

not only, did they send a BRAND new diamond with RECEIPT, but they also sent me an extra battery, extra travel charger and a Bluetooth earpiece. (wasnt told all tihs would be coming so i called to ask and they said "courtesy gift")

Well, i activiated this phone and within about hr or two of activating it, i got a call back from EMT Dprt. (weird). They said we see you just recently purchased the HTC Diamond, and see that you have been trying to get yourself a HTC Pro. i said "yes sir, that is correct". well, he then said you can order one and just pay the difference. i asked how, yada yada yada.

Right when im about to order the HTC Pro in exchange for the Diamond, he said they were on back order but gave me a number to call to get a confirmation number to do an IN-STORE swap out and pay the $30 difference. i was given the confirmation number and then was told that i would have to go to the store that i originally bought the phone from.

i explained to him that i no longer have that phone, sent it back to sprint.com. then i was told well let me change your confirmation number so your able to go to ANY store and do the swap. i wrote down that confirmation number and asked when the latest i can exchange and he said Dec 7th.

now my question is, should i wait for sprint.com to ante up, hopefully with a new set of good PROs or should i just go to a store and do a swap out tomorrow.

-CHEZ
Old 11-08-2008, 01:36 AM
Kind of a BIG Deal
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

athlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to athlet1c Send a message via Yahoo to athlet1c Send a message via Skype™ to athlet1c

I just got confirmation of the credits applied . Honestly they have taken care of me . please i beg of you. If you are a Premier customer .ask for a Premier rep. they will resolve the issues ASAP
Thank a Fellow Geeker If you have been helped by hitting the button below
Old 11-08-2008, 02:02 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC
Carrier: Provider

hugenut is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBundo View Post
Since you own a school, you probably know the word is publicize, not publicate. There is no such word.
Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
Have you ever thought that no one wants to hear your negativity?
The Bunghole or Bundo or whoever he is has been threadcrapping all over the Touch Pro forums and can't even afford one to even try the product out.

But he continually clogs up the entire TP board with useless banter that is simply a waste of everyone's time, borderline ridiculous, and counterproductive.

I wish the mods could somehow intervene and get him to leave us TP owners alone and simply leave the TP forums so we can discuss our issues in peace, as he has nothing positive to say at all, and does not even own the device.
Old 11-10-2008, 07:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul -> HTC TOUCH PRO

lili4311 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by athlet1c View Post
I just got confirmation of the credits applied . Honestly they have taken care of me . please i beg of you. If you are a Premier customer .ask for a Premier rep. they will resolve the issues ASAP
I asked if they had any Premier people and they told me that there wasn't a "special department" for us
Old 11-10-2008, 11:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

frejos is keeping up the good workfrejos is keeping up the good work

After 11 days of no return call from EMT and hours and hours of time on the phone with Customer Service, I gave up. Just got home from ATT with my new Fuze, bye bye Sprint.

I'm guessing they'll call me back when I don't pay my bill.

Chronobis - OWA Synchronization v0.7.0.13
Connects Directly to OWA
Download Appointments, Contacts, and Tasks
Visit http://www.chronobis.com for more details...
Old 11-10-2008, 11:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero in the closet, EVO!

buck1623 is just getting started

i wanna explain my story cuz it fits right in with the rest of you guys... well long story short, i went to a local store to turn my 7th mogul in for dotty screen and loose mini usb port... i also asked about the touch pros cuz they didnt have any out on display to play with... after about an hour of waiting, the tech brings me my phone back and i mean its totally jacked up this time... one of the two short screws behind the slide fell loose right in my hand, when u slide it closed, the screen offsets the keyboard (meaning it flows back over the keyboard the other way) and so on... so i give it right back to her and shes like i kno i messed up im just gonna order u a new mogul... i said fine, decided right there that i was gonna open another fam line and bill the touch pro to the account... next day i give cs a call about a swap, they jerk me off... i got smart and called the government/business/prem account services and explained my situation. told him i wanted the new number gone, and that the new mogul they were sending me i did not want anymore because it would be like my 8th in as many months as i had the phone... guess what that guy did.... yup, swapped my original number from my mogul to my touch pro, sent me a return package for the new mogul and told me that once i send the mogul coming back, they would kill the new fam line number and credit the account the ammout that i paid for the touch pro... to be sure i wasnt being jerked i asked for the interaction id (note log on the account) his name and id number and everything...
Old 11-11-2008, 01:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

Beejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I was offered a TP for $179.99 and they offered my wife a palm centro for $49.99. They processed the order and all was fine until two hours later when the same guy said he has to cancel the order because it was too low and now I have to send back both the phones when I receive them (and now they are charging my account over $700)! I'm pissed as all can be!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro