PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2008, 03:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Family Shared 1500 Min.
Threadstarter

chedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Retention Offer Revoked : EMT Dprt????

on my 2nd line on which i wasnt elgible for an upgrade they gave me a deal for all the problems i was having and it was a Pro for $249.99...they took that off and said FULL PRICE no offer, were taking it back...

To the genteleman that has a premiere account, does that apply to the ENTIRE account or just the line that is premiere?

-Chez
Old 11-04-2008, 03:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Nexus One.
Carrier: Sprint, TMobile

pixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by chedda_chez View Post
^^^^^^^i have a premiere account as well but does it apply to the whole account or whatever line is considered premiere.

UPDATE: DENIED from EVERYTHING...

EMT Dprt said nothing they can do, buy the phone first and then "MAYBE" they will apply the credits..im trying to be positive about all this so here is where im at with everything.

HTC Touch Pro Purchase from Best Buy on 1 line : $260
Sold Mogul for : $230
eCare Credit on that line of : $125
-----------------------------------------
(1 Line) Ended with Touch Pro + $90 Extra Dollars

Just bought Diamond off craigslist.com for $300
-$90 that was left over from purchase
sold Tero 755 p for : $150
-------------------------------------
(Line 2) HTC Diamond for : $60

FINAL OUTCOME: (1) HTC Touch Pro & (1) HTC Touch Diamond for total price of : $60

My wife will take the diamond and i will take the Pro. Funny thing is we are walking into the house right now and she just dropped the diamond right on the driveway. Im pissed but ill get over it.

I dont know if this is possible but the phone was considered brand new and purchased through Sprint, i think it was hot but i could care less, its activiated now. Is it possible to wait a week or so and try to get a replacement in the 30 Day waiting period for the Pro.

what do you guys think? does the 30 days start right when you buy the phone or activate it.

-Chez
add insurance to it. then flash a hard spl to it may the gsm one and take it in you will get a new from sprint since it would be conisidered a software issue they will take make a warrenty exchange.

this is what i did with my mogul.. flashed the opliro spl over the GPS spl.. phone booted but would not go past the spl screen took in to the sprint store.. they gave me a new mugul with box and everything.. called sprint told em i didn't want the mogul and wanted to exchange it under the 30 policy. they sent me a diamond /w a return kit, i sent back the mugul. kept the diamond till the pro came out. walked in to the sprint store with my diamond and packing list which showed the price of the diamond on there. they exchanged it for the pro payed the $30 diffrence.. called sprint when i got home talked to a nice rep about all the truoble i just went through just to get a phone that would do everything sprint had to offer and she credited me $50 on my account. so now i came out $20 ahead. I know this was wrong but if there are cracks in the wall use it.!!!

Quote:
“The hood love to listen to Jeezy and Weezy, and oh yeah Yeezy; I did it for the Glory.”
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-04-2008, 03:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: Sprint

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

why don't you guys just go ahead and buy it from best buy for $300...is it really worth all this hassle, stress, and time to save $50 per phone?
Old 11-04-2008, 05:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

SurfDan5 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by phistyle View Post
why don't you guys just go ahead and buy it from best buy for $300...is it really worth all this hassle, stress, and time to save $50 per phone?
Very much worth the hassle if I get it for $124.99
Old 11-04-2008, 05:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch PRO

Yankees368 is becoming a great contributor

Yeesh, declined for actually trying to but the thing. I got sprint to give it to me for $30.
Old 11-04-2008, 06:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

chedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good work
not a bad idea. but i didnt buy this diamond from sprint. what info do i need to do the 30 day return?
Old 11-04-2008, 06:30 PM
Almost a VIP

SprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelwix View Post
add insurance to it. then flash a hard spl to it may the gsm one and take it in you will get a new from sprint since it would be conisidered a software issue they will take make a warrenty exchange.

this is what i did with my mogul.. flashed the opliro spl over the GPS spl.. phone booted but would not go past the spl screen took in to the sprint store.. they gave me a new mugul with box and everything.. called sprint told em i didn't want the mogul and wanted to exchange it under the 30 policy. they sent me a diamond /w a return kit, i sent back the mugul. kept the diamond till the pro came out. walked in to the sprint store with my diamond and packing list which showed the price of the diamond on there. they exchanged it for the pro payed the $30 diffrence.. called sprint when i got home talked to a nice rep about all the truoble i just went through just to get a phone that would do everything sprint had to offer and she credited me $50 on my account. so now i came out $20 ahead. I know this was wrong but if there are cracks in the wall use it.!!!
thats called intentional defrauding and is illegal so keep that out of the forum, thank you and good day
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 11-05-2008, 01:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

let me ask a question...

what info do you need to replace a phone within 30 day period?

-Chez
Old 11-06-2008, 01:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4g, Optimus S

DexterDawg is becoming a great contributor

FINALLY after a week of trying to get what was offered to me my wife and I are the proud new owners of 2 sexy TP's!
Old 11-06-2008, 01:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

frejos is keeping up the good workfrejos is keeping up the good work

I still haven't gotten my "call back" that I was promised by the EMT rep once the TP was released. I've attempted to call her several times at her work number and always get her voice mail. She hasn't returned any of my calls.

Any thoughts on what I should do next, who do you call to complain about the EMT people, or get a different EMT rep? This is ridiculous!

Chronobis - OWA Synchronization v0.7.0.13
Connects Directly to OWA
Download Appointments, Contacts, and Tasks
Visit http://www.chronobis.com for more details...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro