PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2008, 12:41 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Retention Offer Revoked : EMT Dprt????

BTW: I learned this in business law

In an informal contract, a revocation has to be communicated before an acceptance is made.

So technically you don't even need it in writing. They can also pull the phone recordings if necessary [e.g. you taking them to small claims court]
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-04-2008, 01:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4g, Optimus S
Carrier: Sprint

DexterDawg is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
BTW: I learned this in business law

In an informal contract, a revocation has to be communicated before an acceptance is made.

So technically you don't even need it in writing. They can also pull the phone recordings if necessary [e.g. you taking them to small claims court]
100% accurate. While sometimes harder to prove in court a verbal contract is binding and must honored.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-04-2008, 09:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

fatlard is a n00b

I have one more line to work on. Wish me luck.

Chez. I hope your issue gets resolved soon.
Old 11-04-2008, 10:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

SurfDan5 is just getting started

Chez any word on your case? Its now been almost 2 days since my case was escalated and still no call back
Old 11-04-2008, 10:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Lol right in the middle of posting my last post Retentions called me. The lady said that she reviewed my notes and can see that I was promised a Touch Pro for $124.99 and that she doesn't see a problem getting it to me for that price. She just has to wait for her supervisor to come into work. Things are looking pretty good for me but I won't hold my breath.
Old 11-04-2008, 11:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Family Shared 1500 Min.
Threadstarter

chedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good work

UPDATE: this is crazy,,,BEYOND crazy. yesterday i got a call from a guy named Ken, who said he was from the Management Team, he called me twice and was trying to get the phone billed to my account, he said he would call beck again but no call ever came so around 9pm (which is cutoff for them to call you) i called and asked them to read me my "notes" to see if Ken was from EMT Dprt and if he notated anything in my account. well no notes and according to them nobody has contacted me from the EMT Dprt...

ans since my case was open on the weekend, the 24 - 72 hrs dont start til Monday. so back to square one.

-Chez
Old 11-04-2008, 12:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by chedda_chez View Post
UPDATE: this is crazy,,,BEYOND crazy. yesterday i got a call from a guy named Ken, who said he was from the Management Team, he called me twice and was trying to get the phone billed to my account, he said he would call beck again but no call ever came so around 9pm (which is cutoff for them to call you) i called and asked them to read me my "notes" to see if Ken was from EMT Dprt and if he notated anything in my account. well no notes and according to them nobody has contacted me from the EMT Dprt...

ans since my case was open on the weekend, the 24 - 72 hrs dont start til Monday. so back to square one.

-Chez

I know what your saying. I received a call around 9:30 this morning. The lady said that she has looked over my account and notes and doesn't see a reason as to why she can't order the touch pro for me for $124.99. She said she couldn't place the order because her manager had to do it and he wasn't in the office yet. Its now 12 here and I'm worried that I may experience the same thing your dealing with. The dreaded I'll call you back.

Hang in there Chez!

Last edited by SurfDan5; 11-04-2008 at 01:00 PM.
Old 11-04-2008, 01:10 PM
Kind of a BIG Deal
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

athlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to athlet1c Send a message via Yahoo to athlet1c Send a message via Skype™ to athlet1c

I am sorry i came here late , Here are some steps that helped me while ordering.

If you are a Premier customer make sure you request to be helped by someone int here department. I have 5 lines and was able to upgrade all mine for for an average price of 250.00. all the lines where upgraded last year as well , so they originally weren't eligible.

Here is what i got 5 touch pros credited to my account, free overnight shipping and activation charges waved. I also got th3 mail in rebates instantly credited to my account.

Also i was promised earlier by ecare of a 275.00 per credit for each phone from the defective moguls on the account prior. Which means ill get an additional 550.00 the price of 2 of the moguls i ordered equaling to 50.00 per unit..

Ecare and Premier are different departments so use the Premier line first then call ecare have them apply the other promised discounts . Use the number attached to the email. It usually starts with something like KK******* . they can access the information from there.

Pics attached is what is owed on my bill with additional penidng from ecare

This is to help for truth and not to scam....... so be truthful in all....god bless and vote
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SPRINT.JPG (628.0 KB, 31 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Sprint 2.JPG (629.7 KB, 25 views) Click for barcode!
Thank a Fellow Geeker If you have been helped by hitting the button below

Last edited by athlet1c; 11-04-2008 at 01:31 PM.
Old 11-04-2008, 03:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Family Shared 1500 Min.
Threadstarter

chedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good work

^^^^^^^i have a premiere account as well but does it apply to the whole account or whatever line is considered premiere.

UPDATE: DENIED from EVERYTHING...

EMT Dprt said nothing they can do, buy the phone first and then "MAYBE" they will apply the credits..im trying to be positive about all this so here is where im at with everything.

HTC Touch Pro Purchase from Best Buy on 1 line : $260
Sold Mogul for : $230
eCare Credit on that line of : $125
-----------------------------------------
(1 Line) Ended with Touch Pro + $90 Extra Dollars

Just bought Diamond off craigslist.com for $300
-$90 that was left over from purchase
sold Tero 755 p for : $150
-------------------------------------
(Line 2) HTC Diamond for : $60

FINAL OUTCOME: (1) HTC Touch Pro & (1) HTC Touch Diamond for total price of : $60

My wife will take the diamond and i will take the Pro. Funny thing is we are walking into the house right now and she just dropped the diamond right on the driveway. Im pissed but ill get over it.

I dont know if this is possible but the phone was considered brand new and purchased through Sprint, i think it was hot but i could care less, its activiated now. Is it possible to wait a week or so and try to get a replacement in the 30 Day waiting period for the Pro.

what do you guys think? does the 30 days start right when you buy the phone or activate it.

-Chez

Last edited by chedda_chez; 11-04-2008 at 03:08 PM.
Old 11-04-2008, 03:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

fatlard is a n00b

Is Best Buy still selling it at $260?

So what did they offer you? What was denied to you?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro