PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2008, 12:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Family Shared 1500 Min.

chedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Retention Offer Revoked : EMT Dprt????

I had received a offer on Oct 16th and it was to buy (2) Touch Pros @ $249.99. Well i called today to order but my offer was overturned by a supervisor just right now...i argued my case and now im scheduled to receive a call back from the EMT (Escalated Management Team) Department.

Has anyone dealt with them before?

Any and all help would be great.

Thanks to all who reply...

-Chez
Old 11-01-2008, 12:09 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

holo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuff
Re: Retention Offer Revoked : EMT Dprt????

If you have it documented that they would do that just explain that to them and I would imagine they would do it...

$249 each right?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-01-2008, 12:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

chedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good work

had it documented and everything...but still revoked it, said at the time that the offer was given they didnt even know the price of the phone....and i was like that shouldnt matter.

i have already fulfilled my end of the deal by renewing my contract and now they back out,. NOT COOl...

-Chez
Old 11-01-2008, 12:19 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

holo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuff

plead your case - EMT probably has more power to make this happen...
Old 11-01-2008, 12:22 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

tangix2001 is a n00b

This is horrible news. I had hoped that this wouldn't happen, but with the length of time between offer and exercise it was always a possibility. Good luck, chedda chez. I hope Sprint does right by you and honors their commitment.
Old 11-01-2008, 12:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

thanks guys...im really pissed and wished they called me right now to handle this situatuion, i hate how they can take 24 hrs to call you back. thats total BS, hopefully the time will calm me down....

-Chez
Old 11-01-2008, 01:33 AM
Noob
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Baffles

Weird, EMT was the dept retentions pushed my plea to and they are the ones that gave me my deal.

baf.cc | GPS Toggler | Touch Pro Essentials | Got MSL?
Donations are accepted and greatly appreciated.
Old 11-01-2008, 01:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

thats not weird, thats good info for me, hopefully they do the same for me cause i WILL cancel my contract to prove a point. it wont have any effect but ill also do EVERYTHING in my power to publicate this situation. my family owns a school here in san antonio, tx and have anywhere from 200-400 students roll in EVERY month, i will stand outside stores to, well if i have the time. ok ok maybe thats a lil too much...

-Chez
Old 11-01-2008, 03:05 AM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Threats won't work. Simply provide them with the documented price quote and ask them what are they going to do to fulfill their commitment.

Might I ask though, it what manner was their price documented to you? Because if it was written down in their oh-so-dependable "notes" system, then you might be up a creek.

Did they indeed provide you with written confirmation of the price? Give us a bit more of the picture.

late,
Coz
Old 11-01-2008, 03:13 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by chedda_chez View Post
thats not weird, thats good info for me, hopefully they do the same for me cause i WILL cancel my contract to prove a point. it wont have any effect but ill also do EVERYTHING in my power to publicate this situation. my family owns a school here in san antonio, tx and have anywhere from 200-400 students roll in EVERY month, i will stand outside stores to, well if i have the time. ok ok maybe thats a lil too much...

-Chez
Since you own a school, you probably know the word is publicize, not publicate. There is no such word.
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro