PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2008, 05:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™
Carrier: Sprint

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Has anyone been able to order through ecare?

i got mine ordered the 30th through telesales for 199....no trades or swaps.. already have my tracking number as well...

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC

Old 11-01-2008, 06:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

osva is keeping up the good workosva is keeping up the good workosva is keeping up the good work

Good for you..

But we here have a different problem..
Ecare promised to swap the phone.. at no cost.
Old 11-01-2008, 06:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos View Post
i got mine ordered the 30th through telesales for 199....no trades or swaps.. already have my tracking number as well...
I don't see how this has to do with this thread at all... there's already a telesales thread and we all know how easy it's been to get orders through there.
This thread is pretty much for people that were promised a swap or deal via ecare. There's a reason why we're willing to take the abuse of ecare, we're getting ours for free
Old 11-01-2008, 06:46 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo

tanksmogul is a n00b

I guess I must've been just talking to the wrong representative...4 times in a row! I too was told that my account was noted for a free swap, only to find out this weekend that no such note exists. Now, I'm being told that Sprint stopped swapping phones 3 weeks ago. Every phone must be replaced by that same model until it's no longer available. Not. Good. Has anyone else heard anything like this?
Old 11-01-2008, 07:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanksmogul View Post
I guess I must've been just talking to the wrong representative...4 times in a row! I too was told that my account was noted for a free swap, only to find out this weekend that no such note exists. Now, I'm being told that Sprint stopped swapping phones 3 weeks ago. Every phone must be replaced by that same model until it's no longer available. Not. Good. Has anyone else heard anything like this?
I knew i should be worried... they responded immediately to my emails up until 48 hours ago and now no responses.
I got them to agree to swap out my phone over a month ago though... so that falls before this 3 week stoppage you're talking about.
I've talked to about 5 representatives through ecare about the swap, so i'm definitely raising hell if they try to pull a fast one on me.
I'm wondering whether i should try again as soon as the clock hits nov 2nd... or if i should wait until later in the morning...
Old 11-01-2008, 07:56 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex
Threadstarter

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipidfats View Post
I knew i should be worried... they responded immediately to my emails up until 48 hours ago and now no responses.
I got them to agree to swap out my phone over a month ago though... so that falls before this 3 week stoppage you're talking about.
I've talked to about 5 representatives through ecare about the swap, so i'm definitely raising hell if they try to pull a fast one on me.
I'm wondering whether i should try again as soon as the clock hits nov 2nd... or if i should wait until later in the morning...
Me personally, I am not even worried about it. I have every bit of confidence that ecare will take care of me. They already replaced my other mogul with a diamond so I will be emailing them right after midnight for the pro. As a matter of fact I did receive an email from them telling me that they already sent my return kit for the mogul and to just email them back first thing on the 2nd.

Old 11-01-2008, 08:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint PCS

anish3232 is just getting started

Ordered late last night and got a tracking number today
Old 11-01-2008, 08:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

SurfDan5 is just getting started

Can someone please give me the e-mail address for e-care. Sprint put a note on my account saying they would sell me the touch pro for $124.99 and now there trying to back out. I've gone through telesales and the online Instant Message with no luck in getting them to honor there note. Sorry for the noob question but whats the e-mail address to eCare?
Old 11-01-2008, 08:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

osva is keeping up the good workosva is keeping up the good workosva is keeping up the good work

I think is ecare2@cc.sprintpcs.com
Old 11-01-2008, 08:52 PM
steven42lh

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

So I have a different issue kind of. I have the same offer many of you have swapping out my Mogul for a touch pro and paying the difference ($30). However, do they deny your swap if it has some scratches or scuff marks? I have tried to take really good care of it and still have everything that came in the box (most of it unopened) but the phone has a couple scuff marks on the side and a little wear on the back. What condition did you all exchange your phones in? I've had this one 3 months.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro