PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2008, 03:05 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: touch pro from ecare

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocochannel View Post
Omg He Ordered The Phone For Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! I Am So Excited!
WTF? I am so sad right now

Old 10-31-2008, 03:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

SkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: touch pro from ecare

LOL i just got a call from ecare too hahah jsut now.

wanted to confirm that i was credited back... but i think they gave me too much.

Last Bill Amount
$54.83
Adjustments/Credits
-$167.85
Recent Payments
-$434.99
Total Due
-$548.01

guess i wont be paying a bill for quite a few months HAHAHA
Old 10-31-2008, 04:52 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: Has anyone been able to order through ecare?

Threads merged.

late,
Coz
Old 10-31-2008, 11:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP

Anybody else not getting a reply from ecare???
i emailed them a day and a half ago and still no reply. I've conversed with ecare back and forth about exchanging my mogul for the TP (which they agreed and told me to reply once the tp launched) for about a month. I was always polite and they always responded within hours. Now, i'm hearing how everybody is at least getting a reply saying try again on Nov. 2nd... It's very frustrating that I haven't even received a courtesy message saying it's still not available via ecare; which makes me worry that ordering won't go smoothly come nov 2nd.

Anybody in the same boat? I'm hoping there are others out there being ignored by ecare as well...
Old 11-01-2008, 12:07 AM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Chill out dude, there won't be any problem. I just received a new Mogul as a replacement for one of my lines and will be returning it next week once I get the return kit. Sprint probably have the Pro now but the codes haven't been implemented in their system yet. The retention chick I talked to even gave me her extension,confirmation number and all. Be patient man, it isn't a big deal and try to be optimistic. a bit, it won't hurt.
Old 11-01-2008, 12:50 AM
VIP Member

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP

ha, easy for you to say... i've been patient for a long time and i wouldn't mind being patient for another 2 days... but like i said, i didn't even get a response while many others have (some even claim they were able to order a TP thru ecare) - so obviously, i'm gonna be somewhat bothered.
oh yeah, and i just realized that i forgot to mention how i tried messaging again after 24 hours because it says -Customer E-Care has received your email and will respond to your request within 24 hours- in the auto reply message. Guess what? Still no reply to the second message 12 hours later... While other people have sent and received multiple messages with ecare, I've been ignored twice. So i think i have a reason to be irritated...

I just wanted to see if there was anybody else experiencing the same issue (cause that's the only story that'll make me feel optimistic), so you telling me how well your experience went doesn't help...
I'm sure i'll eventually get it, but i don't have the time to jump through hoops - especially when others are having a much easier time.

Last edited by lipidfats; 11-01-2008 at 12:53 AM.
Old 11-01-2008, 10:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker

osva is keeping up the good workosva is keeping up the good workosva is keeping up the good work

Freaking ecare.. they forward my message to spanish ecare and they dont answer my emails and now I sent another email and they told me that with that email id or case number they cant find anything.
I have every email message. I have forwarded to them and they dont answer again. Can I call *2 and see if they can help me?
Old 11-01-2008, 02:30 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by osva View Post
Freaking ecare.. they forward my message to spanish ecare and they dont answer my emails and now I sent another email and they told me that with that email id or case number they cant find anything.
I have every email message. I have forwarded to them and they dont answer again. Can I call *2 and see if they can help me?
Are you serious? Now I definitely have a reason to worry since it's been 48 hours and still no response to my two emails... I was hoping others were being ignored with me, but not if they're claiming they can't find info from previous messages.
Did you ask to have it forwarded to spanish ecare? or did they just randomly do that???
Old 11-01-2008, 04:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker

osva is keeping up the good workosva is keeping up the good workosva is keeping up the good work

They did that randomly.. I received a phone call from someone at sprint in spanish.. Then he emailed me that he was going to do a swap. After that I sent an email telling them that the touch pro was available to see if they could order it.
I received a response that the guy that called me doesnt work in that department anymore. That he was training people, but she told me that she was going to help me. I need to email her back when the phone is available so she doesnt forget. (all that in spanish). Then I've sent like 3-4 emails with no answer. I then email back from webpage stating my email ID/number. And the answered that they couldn't find anything with that email ID/Number.

Maybe because it was transferred to spanish ecare, the english department doesnt have the email anymore?
Old 11-01-2008, 05:08 PM
VIP Member

That's terrible... They didn't reply twice to my emails since the touch pro was released thru telesales. I'm waiting until Nov 2nd (the official launch on all channels) to message ecare again. If they ignore me again, i'm going to call and complain.

It's strange that they transferred your email to spanish ecare... you might want to try one last time through ecare via the sprint site, explaining your circumstance. If that doesn't work, definitely call them and complain.

Last edited by lipidfats; 11-01-2008 at 05:10 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro