PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2011, 08:35 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Looks Like My TP2 Days are Over

I have been following closely!! It has made for some interesting reading!! :/

This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 09-19-2011, 10:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Alltel 6800 > Touch Pro > Imagio>Droid Razr
Carrier: Alltel>Verizon

mastergadgets is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmastergadgets is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmastergadgets is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmastergadgets is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

The Saga from hell!
Old 09-20-2011, 08:20 AM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)

I love how tinkerbell posts such a simple sentence and receives 4 thanks ! man she's good !!!!!
Old 09-20-2011, 08:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2!
Carrier: Jog PCS

steveoski is keeping up the good worksteveoski is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
I love how tinkerbell posts such a simple sentence and receives 4 thanks ! man she's good !!!!!
LOL! That is funny.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 WM+XDA
Carrier: Boost

Sc/ant864 is keeping up the good workSc/ant864 is keeping up the good workSc/ant864 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
This kind of crap is why people go insane and walk into a store and freak out or worse unload an automatic weapon. Tact would be the last thing on my mind after 4 faulty replacements more like a cussing, raving lunatic.

Sent from my ppcT7380 Ti/FRX06-07 via PPCG app

GBX0C buttery goodness with 3.3.8 kernel sprinkled on top.
Looking for another cool mobile forum? Don't join Howard Forums because they sick a duck.
Old 09-20-2011, 04:27 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
She posted 1 sentence + 1000 words..cause a picture is worth a 1000 words...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-20-2011, 04:42 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
She posted 1 sentence + 1000 words..cause a picture is worth a 1000 words...
@gTen una foto vale oro
Old 09-21-2011, 11:38 AM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Threadstarter

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Well, just an update to the Saga....

I got a call from "Dwayne" an "executive assistant to Sprint CEO, Mr. Dan Hesse" and he told me that he had contacted the manager of the store that declined to replace my phone and the manager agreed to replace the TP2 with yet another TP2 refurb. So, I have an appointment today to pick up my 5th TP2 in less than 1 month.

So far, the blue spot on the screen - which I have since found other posts about on PPCgeeks - has gotten a bit worse and is much more noticible, whic his what I was aftraid of and why I didn't want this phone. The funny thing is that the oil slick/rainbow blotch seems to come and go. If the phone is cool, it is very obvious but if it warms up like on a call or sits in my pocket, the blotch seems to go away.
However, I have noticed some problems with the sensitivity on the digitizer. I've calibrated it a few times and that does not seem to help.
For example, when I am on the sense main screen and I tap the sun for the weather, it opens up the alarm clock or when I'm scrolling through the emails or texts, it opens them instead of allowing me to scroll. Never had that problem before with my original TP2. Yeah, I've got Hobbit thumbs but this is the first time its been a problem with the TP2.
When I talked to the guy last night I made it clear that I wasn;t trying to scam them into another phone or get a discounted plan, I just wanted a phone that works and is up to my standards. He was very apologetic and said he would do his best to help.

So, lets see what happens next...

David
Old 09-21-2011, 09:48 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Threadstarter

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Yawwwwnnnn....

Backordered again. Will have to wait until mon or tue next week. Can this get any more fun? Am I on Candid Webcam or something?!?!

Groan....

David
Old 09-21-2011, 10:03 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)

Sorry for your ongoing saga there!! I see bright things in your future though!! =]

This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2