View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 08:30 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Looks Like My TP2/SPRINT Days are Over

Well, everything has been going great with my TP2 up until today when none of my callers could hear me. Thought it was just a bug so I did a soft reset but it still didn't work, so I tried a headset next, which did work. Came here and read all the threads about the TP2 mic problems and decided to try flashing back to stock.

Stock ROM made no difference so since I was back on stock I decided to go to my local sprint store and have it checked out. Yup, fubar. I have to take it to the local repair center this thursday and they will take a look at it and if it is really broken - which I'm sure it is - they will send it off. Couldn't get an answer as to what to use while I don't have it though and from what I understand, I can purchase a refurbed one from sprint as a replacement since I don't have insurance.

Oh Joy.

David

Last edited by DaveTN; 09-22-2011 at 10:58 AM. Reason: title change
This post has been thanked 1 times.