View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 08:21 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited
Threadstarter

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Looks Like My TP2 Days are Over

The saga continues...

Apparently I ruffled some feathers as I received a phone call from Sprint corporate headquarters and was told that it was brought to their attention that I had several issues over the last few days. I very politely explained what I have been through and that I have had an account in perfect standing for 15 years and was basically told the same thing that everyone else has told me and that was "I'm sorry but that just can't be done".
I told her that first, that answer was not acceptable and second, there must be something that can be done or she wouldn't be calling me. Once again, we spoke for almost an hour (which brings my daily tally up to just over 4 hours for today) and the end result was that she was going to "escalate" my issue to the highest level of management. I know, that sounds a bit corny but my guess is that in saying so, that wil give a bit more finality to her "No" and in their eyes, hopefully make me shut up.

So, we have an appointment to talk again next week and I guess I'll see what happens. As it stands now, I'm married to them until at least the next 6 months and there is no way to get out without paying $280.00 in ETF - and according to them, the recent contract changes do not qualify for me to cancel without an ETF.

Also, according to her, there is NO WAY to change from a current plan to an EPRP without an ETF and waiting period. So, IMHO, sprint is more interested in raking in new customers than it is in keeping honest, bill paying, long term suckers, I mean customers like me. Corporate greed at its finest.

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.