View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 12:13 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Looks Like My TP2 Days are Over

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Yeah, I was just on the phone with support and it HR'd while I was talking to them. The phone sounds like crap and I could hardly understand the guy.

He said they are sending out another TP2 and I told him that I did not want another refurb. He said that they go through a "rigrous quality control inspection" and I pointed out all the problems I've had since Saturday with TWO phones. He told me that he was "100% certain" that I'd be happy with the phone I get. I asked about the Arrive and he said that he was not authorized to send one out so I asked for someone that was and spoke with his supervisor who told me no can do. I told him if the next phone has any problem at all that I wanted something else.

So, we'll see what happens. This one wont be here for another three days.

David
Should have said..what are you willing to guarantee that it will work the next time...obviously if they are putting you through all this they should be willing to cough up compensation..if they are so "certain"..and then ask for his name and call number...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 1 times.