View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 02:19 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited
Threadstarter

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Looks Like My TP2 Days are Over

Main problem for me is money. I'm halfway through grad school and while I can probably afford another phone, I can't (and refuse to pay) afford the almost 60.00 per month that I would have to pay to upgrade to another smartphone. I'm already on an unlinited data plan and sprint says it doesn't qualify for anything beyond the TP2. IMHO, there is no reason to have to pay $60.00 more to have waht I already have.

On a more positive note, a rep that I know at a local sprint store told me that sprint was having "open enrollment" for TEP and if I signed up for it, I could make a claim on my phone at the local service center and they would fix or replace it. So I'm going to make a go of it tomorrow and see what happens.

David