PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2010, 10:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: have you USED android yet??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
now your making it sound like hes trying to be the tough guy? Lmaoo your the one who called him out.

Another moronic post
Uh, he is trying to be a tough guy. I said I hoped to find out if he talked in person the same way he does online (or something like that) because of how disrespectful he has been. Don;t get me wrong, you've been pretty disrespectful too so I would also love to see if you act like that in person. But at least you are trying to make an argument while you do it. He is not even trying to make an argument- he is only here throwing insults around.

So I said I would liek to see if he acts liek that in person or whatever, and he immediately says he wants to meet up with me and if I get crazy with him he'll win (or whatever it was he said, you get my point). Clearly, he is and has been being an internet tough guy. And I'm starting to think you might be an internet tough guy too. You're certainly throwing enough insults around and just challenged me to come to Portland and fight you...
Old 02-26-2010, 10:21 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
my claim was that it has 16 gigs of storage plus a microsd slot. Don't get it twisted.
but its not internaly you schmuck. Jesus are you brain dead... Maybe you dont wanna meet ill make you more stupid...
Old 02-26-2010, 10:23 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
uh, he is trying to be a tough guy. I said i hoped to find out if he talked in person the same way he does online (or something like that) because of how disrespectful he has been. Don;t get me wrong, you've been pretty disrespectful too so i would also love to see if you act like that in person. But at least you are trying to make an argument while you do it. He is not even trying to make an argument- he is only here throwing insults around.

So i said i would liek to see if he acts liek that in person or whatever, and he immediately says he wants to meet up with me and if i get crazy with him he'll win (or whatever it was he said, you get my point). Clearly, he is and has been being an internet tough guy. And i'm starting to think you might be an internet tough guy too. You're certainly throwing enough insults around and just challenged me to come to portland and fight you...
no you wouldnt wanna meet me dude. Your talking to a guy that lives fighting.. Liveeeeesss it. Dont go to a electrician and tell him your better than him when you dont do it.... Lmaoooo anyways, for real though. You wouldnt do shit if i even made your woman suck my wang, no way you could handle me bro, just stop now...
Old 02-26-2010, 10:27 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD

Im out. Lmaoo
Old 02-26-2010, 10:30 PM
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
no you wouldnt wanna meet me dude. Your talking to a guy that lives fighting.. Liveeeeesss it. Dont go to a electrician and tell him your better than him when you dont do it.... Lmaoooo anyways, for real though. You wouldnt do shit if i even made your woman suck my wang, no way you could handle me bro, just stop now...
Yep, you're definitely an internet tough guy, lol.

Whatever man. I'll call you out right here and now. You don't know me. And I'm telling you right now, if you smashed my TPS on the gound, if you ever woke up again it would be in the hospital for sure. I don't care how bad you think you are.

But no need to talk about it. I'll hit you up when I go to Seattle for sure and we'll find out which one of us is full of it.

And if you aren't broke and stuck, come out to Utah and hit me up.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:31 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Before this gets shut down, we were right salty is wrong.
Google is the next skynet
Old 02-26-2010, 10:35 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: at&t:HTC Aria waiting for WP7 to Arrive
Carrier: at&t

Oridus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOridus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOridus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOridus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyDawg View Post
Uh, he is trying to be a tough guy. I said I hoped to find out if he talked in person the same way he does online (or something like that) because of how disrespectful he has been. Don;t get me wrong, you've been pretty disrespectful too so I would also love to see if you act like that in person. But at least you are trying to make an argument while you do it. He is not even trying to make an argument- he is only here throwing insults around.

So I said I would liek to see if he acts liek that in person or whatever, and he immediately says he wants to meet up with me and if I get crazy with him he'll win (or whatever it was he said, you get my point). Clearly, he is and has been being an internet tough guy. And I'm starting to think you might be an internet tough guy too. You're certainly throwing enough insults around and just challenged me to come to Portland and fight you...
I'm not trying to be a tough guy. I also never said I'd return a punch. I just said you wouldn't like it. You can use your imagination as to what I mean by that.

Anyways, calm down... go drink some water out of the toilet.... and just leave this whole thing be.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:42 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
Before this gets shut down, we were right salty is wrong.
Uh, no you weren't, lol. The Droid is better than the Nexus.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:46 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyDawg View Post
Uh, no you weren't, lol. The Droid is better than the Nexus.
slower processor, less ram, amoled display vs regular, yeah its better
Go and read the front page news of ppcgeeks, GOOGLE EARTH LOOKS GREAT ON THE NEXUS ONE. I'm done with this conversation, Its friday night and the club is calling. Good night all.

Last edited by p-slim; 02-26-2010 at 10:48 PM.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:50 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
slower processor, less ram, amoled display vs regular, yeah its better
Go and read the front page news of ppcgeeks, GOOGLE EARTH LOOKS GREAT ON THE NEXUS ONE.
That's the way you keep trying to spin it. The facts are:
Better processor, better screen resolution, keyboard, 16 gigs of storage, same OS, same size device, yeah, the Droid is better.

And I am not saying Google Earth doesn't look good on the Nexus. I am just saying I'd rather have a Droid (and plenty of others would too- just look at the comments in that comparison link that dragon posted).
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2