PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2010, 10:04 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: have you USED android yet??

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyDawg View Post
The only thing I'm begging for is that someday I have the honor to meet you in person and see if you dare say that crap to my face...
i would salty, and if im correct you live in or near oregon. i LIVE IN PORTLAND, ILL TAKE THAT CHALLENGE...
Old 02-26-2010, 10:06 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: at&t:HTC Aria waiting for WP7 to Arrive
Carrier: at&t

Oridus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOridus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOridus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOridus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyDawg View Post
The only thing I'm begging for is that someday I have the honor to meet you in person and see if you dare say that crap to my face...
LoL. Look like someone's getting antsy. Down boy, no kibble for you!

I'll give you that honor some day. You won't like it if you decide to hit me though.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:09 PM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Last night I hauled my Harley up to Gadsden to a nice lady and her father (retired sickle cop, lucky son-of-a-xxxxx) who bought it sight unseen from Hogs4sale. Fetched a fair price too! Nice lady, her and her dad were going to share it. Lived on the river in Rainbow City, absolutely beautiful. I digress again. Anyway, on the way up there, a DMax was pulling an open trailer with looked like a couple Palm or Coconut trees (hard to tell, they were laying down). Looked like total he had less than 6,000 lbs. Not much at all. He was out in the left lane in rush hour traffic making everyone happy, when I noticed a puff of smoke, like he whomped down on it. Of course no acceleration. Then a couple more bigger puffs and I suspected I'd see a right blinker. Sure enough, he's wanting over. He goes for the far right lane, and rides it for about 1/4 of a mile and then all hel... let's make that all aluminum lets go and boy howdy, what a smoke show. On the curb it goes. I would've stopped to help him out, but I had a Harley to deliver. I gave my truck a wink and said, "ata boy, that's a good Cummins, keep on a'hummin."
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?
Old 02-26-2010, 10:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
I tried you edited it.. Lmaoo your really beating around someones bush, lmaoo, it does not have internall 16 gb... Why do you keep avoiding that....

The keyboard is better on a cricket phone over the droids keyboard.

You want better here we go..

processors better on nexus
screens better i.e. amoled screen
mor ram by almost double.
better camera, Even though there the same mp... Ive read anyways, not from experience.
2.1 and has the cool animated wallpaper and cool 3d drawer which droid wont get even with a 2.1 update.
Keyboardless, ( i say its a benifit I put money that says I SMOKE you typing with my onscreen vs your physical even against the tp2s)...Which also causes less issues I.e. what 40 plus keys = 40 plus problems.

no the droid dont have 16 gb internally. lmaoo

Droids ugly and not pretty...

BAMNNNNN N1 wins....

and even then keep comparing, I guess you figured you would pick something closer to the n1 to argue over other than your tp2 that completely gets smashed.
If I edited it, show me the post. We'll ask a mod to read what it said before edited. Don't sit here and call me a liar after you prove you can't comprehend what you read.

I never said my friend told me that. I linked to where I got that info several times.

As for your claims..
#1 Processor is better on the Droid.
#2: Resolution is better on the Droid.
#3: Better camera? Back that up please. You're just making crap up now. They have the same camera.
#4: Droid also has 2.1 so that is not an advantage for either. In fact, plenty of Nexus users are flashing ROMs that have Sense, so their stock ROM must not be all that.
#5: No way would you smoke me, lol. I would take that bet any day of the week. Either way, how can you say not having a keyboard at all is an advantage when the device is the same size? I could see you making that claim if the device was bigger or something. But if your Nexus is just as big, you might as well have a keyboard. Having the keyboard is an advantage for the Droid.
#6: The Droid DOES have 16 gigs of storage. The only dispute is does it have an additional microsd slot. But for you to say it doesn't have storage after you just posted a link that says it DOES ship with 16 gigs of storage is just ridiculous. The Droid ships with 16 gigs of storage. Period.
#7: I'd take my TP2 over your Nexus 2.

Don't cry about it man. It's not the end of the world just because not everyone likes your phone the best. Without a keyboard, I would not even consider your phone. I don't care what else it has. That is the most important feature to me, and my TP2 has the best one on the market.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:14 PM
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oridus View Post
LoL. Look like someone's getting antsy. Down boy, no kibble for you!

I'll give you that honor some day. You won't like it if you decide to hit me though.
Wow, an internet tough guy. Better watch out for you [/sarcasm]

What area are you in? I travel a lot so we might be able to meet up sooner than you think.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:16 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
if i edited it, show me the post. We'll ask a mod to read what it said before edited. Don't sit here and call me a liar after you prove you can't comprehend what you read.

I never said my friend told me that. I linked to where i got that info several times.

As for your claims..
#1 processor is better on the droid.
#2: Resolution is better on the droid.
#3: Better camera? Back that up please. You're just making crap up now. They have the same camera.
#4: Droid also has 2.1 so that is not an advantage for either. In fact, plenty of nexus users are flashing roms that have sense, so their stock rom must not be all that.
#5: No way would you smoke me, lol. I would take that bet any day of the week. Either way, how can you say not having a keyboard at all is an advantage when the device is the same size? I could see you making that claim if the device was bigger or something. But if your nexus is just as big, you might as well have a keyboard. Having the keyboard is an advantage for the droid.
#6: The droid does have 16 gigs of storage. The only dispute is does it have an additional microsd slot. But for you to say it doesn't have storage after you just posted a link that says it does ship with 16 gigs of storage is just ridiculous. The droid ships with 16 gigs of storage. Period.
#7: I'd take my tp2 over your nexus 2.

Don't cry about it man. It's not the end of the world just because not everyone likes your phone the best. Without a keyboard, i would not even consider your phone. I don't care what else it has. That is the most important feature to me, and my tp2 has the best one on the market.
that really made me laugh now it has 2 sd card slots.. Bwahahhahahhahahahha got i need to smoke bowl then read your comments again so i can piss my pants with laughter.. Lmaoo
Old 02-26-2010, 10:16 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
i would salty, and if im correct you live in or near oregon. i LIVE IN PORTLAND, ILL TAKE THAT CHALLENGE...
I'm in Utah. I'll be in Seattle later this year though so we can meet up too if you want.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:17 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD

Quote:
wow, an internet tough guy. Better watch out for you [/sarcasm]

what area are you in? I travel a lot so we might be able to meet up sooner than you think.
now your making it sound like hes trying to be the tough guy? Lmaoo your the one who called him out.

Another moronic post
Old 02-26-2010, 10:18 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
that really made me laugh now it has 2 sd card slots.. Bwahahhahahhahahahha got i need to smoke bowl then read your comments again so i can piss my pants with laughter.. Lmaoo
My claim was that it has 16 gigs of storage plus a microsd slot. Don't get it twisted.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:20 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD

Quote:
i'm in utah. I'll be in seattle later this year though so we can meet up too if you want.
sounds like fun to me, as far as your fun i dont think you really know what your getting yourself into....

Im probably one of the toughest geeks you ever met......

But untill then, stop the tough guy shit that you started on the other dude. Whenever you come to seattle let me know and ill take your tp2 from you and smash it on the ground when i level you with 2 fingers.. Lmaoo
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2