PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2010, 01:26 AM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: have you USED android yet??

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyDawg View Post
Yes, you proved that that one specific (and custom) Nexus ROM is faster than the stock ROM on the Droid. Nice work. If you read on, you can see that that ROM is also 2.5x faster than teh stock Nexus ROM too.
No, it states its faster than the overclocked one... wow... anyways good laugh again. Others were right maybe name calling wasn't the best and I apologize, but your still wrong and way misinformed..... out..Lmaooo
Old 02-27-2010, 01:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
Like I said earlier I wasn't even sure if that processor part was true I just didn't feel like looking. Damn even after that thread dragon posted the n1 is still faster. Salty you're getting clowned repeatedly. Next time don't make claims till you actually try them out.

Processor is better on n1.
Double the RAM
Amoled display is way better
N1 has special ui while Droid has none.
N1 is way better then Droid.
Not to mention n1 is sleek and sexy while he Droid is a block.
Did you read that thread that Dragon posted? Obviously not. It was not saying the Nexus processor was faster, it was saying that one specific cooked ROM on the Nexus is faster than the stock ROM on the Droid (even when overclocked). It also says this particular cooked ROM is also 2.5x faster than the stock Nexus ROM.

Last edited by BlackDynamite; 02-27-2010 at 01:31 AM.
Old 02-27-2010, 01:30 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
No, it states its faster than the overclocked one... wow... anyways good laugh again. Others were right maybe name calling wasn't the best and I apologize, but your still wrong and way misinformed..... out..Lmaooo
It states that with that cooked ROM the Nexus was like 60% faster than the Droid (which was running stock ROM). It also states that the Nexus with the cooked ROM is 245% faster than the stock Nexus.
Old 02-27-2010, 01:32 AM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Cellguy please don't get me started on you just so you can go post in the VIP room about this thread, LOL. I don't kiss anybodies ass and I don't care if this thread gets closed. Someone is saying he would rather have a 550 MHz processor over 1000mhz and that's foolish to me. Also without ever seeing an amoled screen he would rather pick the 50 pixels. I can let him know how stupid that decision is. If you have nothing to contribute bounce and stop pretending to be a mod. Uh oh go post that in that stupid VIP thread.
Google is the next skynet
Old 02-27-2010, 01:34 AM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyDawg View Post
It states that with that cooked ROM the Nexus was like 60% faster than the Droid (which was running stock ROM). It also states that the Nexus with the cooked ROM is 245% faster than the stock Nexus.
Your warping it. Regardless of a custom rom vs custom overclocking, point is nexus can be faster than the Droid here, and it is also stock.....

So, nexus is faster than Droid both stock..

And even overclocked simply with a custom rom its faster than the Droid by 2.5 times, read again...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-27-2010, 01:37 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Bahumbug... It seems as if you guys once again can't have a civilized conversation as usual. I let this one slide earlier to see if it would settle down, but it just seems like you guys can't get enough of name calling and swinging your junk around in everyone's face.

Go find something else to talk about so i can close that thread too!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2