PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2008, 09:51 PM
uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ʞooן
Pocket PC: 3rd GALAXY from the SUNG
Carrier: Sprint

rdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Discussion of SprintTV on Mogul - NO LONGER WORKING ON MOGUL - 02/06

As far as Sprint TV on the Mogul, we have not blocked the feature. The Mogul (and a few other Sprint phones) has the Microsoft Windows 6 program built into the phone. This program is not compatible with the Sprint TV feature. It simply does not work.

that line about it not working with wm6 and it simply wont work is a croc. my buddy has a touch it works on there with windows mobile 6. why not on the mogul? i shot an email bringing up that point. will post response.
Old 04-24-2008, 10:17 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: I have Evolved.

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Official Discussion of SprintTV on Mogul - NO LONGER WORKING ON MOGUL - 02/06

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXplicit View Post
And the Mogul???
I haven't seen anything yet. I do know there is one coming though, just no word on if it's testing or anything.
Old 04-24-2008, 10:24 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdd0512 View Post
As far as Sprint TV on the Mogul, we have not blocked the feature. The Mogul (and a few other Sprint phones) has the Microsoft Windows 6 program built into the phone. This program is not compatible with the Sprint TV feature. It simply does not work.

that line about it not working with wm6 and it simply wont work is a croc. my buddy has a touch it works on there with windows mobile 6. why not on the mogul? i shot an email bringing up that point. will post response.
That wm6 is a croc! It works just fine on my Sprint Touch, and it has wm6.1. I know I needed a JAVA update from esmertec to get my music store working (the SDHC limitation). I suppose they don't want you guys burning up all RevA bandwith watching tv! Saving bandwith for ???? But I can confirm that SprintTV works with my Touch.

Old 04-24-2008, 10:34 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by badutahboy View Post
That is NOT an email to sprint's CEO.. It's a generic customer service email.. Nobody as yet seems to know what department it goes to, but NOBODY has been responded to by the CEO or anyone from the corporate offices at all.
Hehe...Sprints CEO does care about your sprinttv not working, but I agree 110%. dan@sprint.com gets forwarded to :

A - A room full of employees from some temp agency
B - Work at home mom's computers
C - A room full of temps from India
D - A mix of all the above

I doubt if someone making as much money as dan answers that e-mail address. I do applaud the MARKETING move with the whole dan e-mail thing, but only a noob would beleive that a ceo new to sprint could answer the millions of e-mails that address must be receiving!
Old 04-25-2008, 01:04 PM
shawn718

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Thank you for contacting Sprint. I will be glad to assist you regarding
the Sprint TV.
Yes you can easily watch the Sprint TV on the Mogul Handset. To watch
the Sprint TV one need to download the Sprint TV on the handset.
Please follow the steps given below to download the Sprint TV in your
handset.

1.Log on to
http://www.sprint.com
2.Enter your username and password and click "Go".
3.Click on "Digital Lounge".
4.Click on "Applications? on top of the page.
5.Select from the available categories (Info you
need/Communications/Sports and Fun/Home and Family.
6.Click on appropriate category to open it.
7.Click on the desired application.
8.Click on "Buy it now".
Thank you again for contacting Sprint. We appreciate your business.

Sincerely,
Harry P.
Sprint
Old 04-25-2008, 02:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2 by HTC

eXplicit is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to eXplicit

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn718 View Post
Thank you for contacting Sprint. I will be glad to assist you regarding
the Sprint TV.
Yes you can easily watch the Sprint TV on the Mogul Handset. To watch
the Sprint TV one need to download the Sprint TV on the handset.
Please follow the steps given below to download the Sprint TV in your
handset.

1.Log on to
http://www.sprint.com
2.Enter your username and password and click "Go".
3.Click on "Digital Lounge".
4.Click on "Applications? on top of the page.
5.Select from the available categories (Info you
need/Communications/Sports and Fun/Home and Family.
6.Click on appropriate category to open it.
7.Click on the desired application.
8.Click on "Buy it now".

Sincerely,
Harry P.
Sprint
What a moron... Harry P.??? Like, Harry Potter???
Old 04-25-2008, 03:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

badutahboy is keeping up the good workbadutahboy is keeping up the good workbadutahboy is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by wzach View Post
1st off yes it is, and dont say no one, have you sent an email to DAN? Diddnt think so. You like to put your spin on it to make it sound like not one person is getting a response. Let me clarify the spin you put on that......This guy is trying to turn a company into a champion, he wants to hear from you, and they are getting back to you even if it is not him personally that gets back to you, he is making them resolve the customers issues. There happens to be a lot of people who dont know how to get something that they rightfuly deserve as a customer, not to be confused with a forum browser thinking they are smarter than the system. Try it and you'll get a response to a question or your issue resolved as long as it is valid. Im sure even the most off the wall questions will be answered by someone...
Nice flame response... However, I didn't say no response comes... I said it's a customer service email, NOT a direct line to the CEO.

Yes, I have written to it, and all I got was a generic form letter "thanks for your letter, we value you as a customer" etc. Other people have received responses, and had problems solved via writing to that email.. However, NOBODY on any forum has received a response from Dan or any other executive...

Again, it is a CUSTOMER SERVICE EMAIL. It is HIGHLY unlikely that Dan Hesse will see anything you send to that email...
Old 04-25-2008, 09:12 PM
uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ʞooן
Pocket PC: 3rd GALAXY from the SUNG

rdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

this is the email i got back from sprint when i mentioned the fact that stv works on the touch which is a wm6 device like the mogul: Dear (name removed),

Thank you for contacting Sprint.

Thank you for letting us know that you feel the Mogul should have access
to Sprint TV. Thus far there has not been any news on that feature
being added to the phone at this time. Stayed tuned to www.Sprint.com
for updates and changes in the future. Meanwhile; we will pass your
feedback on to the appropriate group. We really do appreciate you taking
the time to show us your support.

Sincerely,
Trudy Pitt.
Sprint
(757) 223-3464

ya thats a standardized response email from their group of monkeys with keyboards. i knew that this email wouldnt reach the ceo, not that noob. but my theory is that this email reaches a different group of monkeys that are probably tallying the customer feedback. so if (hypothetically) one out of every five emails are complaints about a certain feature (sprint tv, mms) maybe they will look more at those issues. worth a shot. but its better than calling the group of monkeys with the headsets when you know that they cant do anything anyways. right?

Last edited by rdd0512; 04-25-2008 at 09:16 PM.
Old 04-26-2008, 10:13 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul

bbinkley is just getting started

rdd0512 hit the nail right on the head. The more customers that complain, the better chance they will listen and give us SprintTV!

dan@sprint.com

Send your unhappy customer email today!

"We Want Our SprintTV"
"We Want Our SprintTV"
"We Want Our SprintTV"
"We Want Our SprintTV"

Plan:
550 Shared Family Plan
$30 Unimited Vision Plan
Unlimited Data
Unlimited Text
Unlimited Sprint TV (Working!!)=D>
Old 04-26-2008, 10:37 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Qwest Mogul 6800
Carrier: Qworst I mean Qwest

thatsgr8 is a n00b

I wonder if the SprintTV will work for Qwest customers

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan