PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2008, 12:03 AM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Official Discussion of SprintTV on Mogul - NO LONGER WORKING ON MOGUL - 02/06

Quote:
Originally Posted by popdog54 View Post
Here's the reply I received:

Thank you for contacting Sprint. I would be happy to assist you
regarding your recent inquiry about Sprint TV.
I have researched this question for you at some length. I see that your
plan is the Employee Referral SERO plan. On this plan unlimited web
browsing is included. However, free Sprint TV channels are not included
in this highly discounted plan at this time.
You can purchase Sprint TV and Sprint TV Extras by following the steps
below:
Sign on to Manage on Sprint.com:
1. Near the bottom of the Welcome Page select the Content Catalog link 2.
Select Browse Media Player 3. Select an available Channel or package 4.
Select Buy it Now 5. You are redirected to My Content Manager. 6. To view
Purchased Media Player, select View My Media Player link 7. Purchased
Media Player Content can be viewed
Purchase directly from your Sprint Multimedia Phone:
1. From the main menu, open Media Player
2. From the Available Channels menu, select a channel
3. Using the keys on the phone, follow the prompts to purchase access to
selected channel or channels. 4. The channels purchased will now appear in
the My Channels section of the Media Player menu. 5. You can begin
enjoying new multimedia content immediately.
If you have any additional questions please reply to this email and I
will be happy to further assist you.
Thank you for contacting Sprint. We truly do appreciate your business.
Ebony H.
E-Care
Sprint

Well, this doesn't make sense to me. Sero includes Power Vision, Power Vision includes Basic TV. I don't ever remember reading about a separate PV plan for SERO users. Also, someone over at Sprint Users posted that they signed up for the Premium service and still didn't get the Basic channels.
If you read the details of the Sero plan, unfortunately you guys it doesn't say anything about those channels being free, so technically Sprint does have the right to not give us those channels, especially since we are on a discounted plan, we can't have our cake and eat it to.
Old 07-24-2008, 12:07 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

pdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuff
Re: Official Discussion of SprintTV on Mogul - NO LONGER WORKING ON MOGUL - 02/06

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
If you read the details of the Sero plan, unfortunately you guys it doesn't say anything about those channels being free, so technically Sprint does have the right to not give us those channels, especially since we are on a discounted plan, we can't have our cake and eat it to.
Right, which I can understand, but Sprint does not give you the option to subscribe to those channels.
Old 07-24-2008, 12:10 AM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

It seems like this Ebony lady is the one dealing with Sprint TV. I have similar problem whereas I was getting Sprint TV extra for a while w/o fee. Oh well...you lose some and you gain some.
Old 07-24-2008, 12:11 AM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdx77 View Post
Right, which I can understand, but Sprint does not give you the option to subscribe to those channels.
OH, i understand what you're saying, sorry.
Old 07-24-2008, 12:14 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

pdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
OH, i understand what you're saying, sorry.
Yeah, that's my only gripe really, It's alright Sprint doesn't include it, but at least provide the abitility to purchase the channels.. speaking of which

can anyone access the sprint tv content stuff rom their online account?
Old 07-24-2008, 12:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

jason559 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via ICQ to jason559 Send a message via MSN to jason559

Quote:
Originally Posted by popdog54 View Post
Which plan do you have? Is Power Vision included with it?
I have a vision plan, it doesn't have any TV plans with it or anything. But, in the past I could still get the "free" channels. No so any longer. What I wouldn't give to get Disney Channel, etc. back. Helps pass the time. I had MobiTV but it stopped working.
Old 08-23-2008, 04:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6700

kodenkan is a n00b

It's working awesome with no lags like before. Direct link here: Link Removed by Moderator[/quote]

Moderator, why did you remove the link? The file's not proprietary but I can't seem to find it anywhere else.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan