View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008, 03:09 PM
badutahboy
Regular 'Geeker

badutahboy is keeping up the good workbadutahboy is keeping up the good workbadutahboy is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Discussion of SprintTV on Mogul - NO LONGER WORKING ON MOGUL - 02/06

Quote:
Originally Posted by wzach View Post
1st off yes it is, and dont say no one, have you sent an email to DAN? Diddnt think so. You like to put your spin on it to make it sound like not one person is getting a response. Let me clarify the spin you put on that......This guy is trying to turn a company into a champion, he wants to hear from you, and they are getting back to you even if it is not him personally that gets back to you, he is making them resolve the customers issues. There happens to be a lot of people who dont know how to get something that they rightfuly deserve as a customer, not to be confused with a forum browser thinking they are smarter than the system. Try it and you'll get a response to a question or your issue resolved as long as it is valid. Im sure even the most off the wall questions will be answered by someone...
Nice flame response... However, I didn't say no response comes... I said it's a customer service email, NOT a direct line to the CEO.

Yes, I have written to it, and all I got was a generic form letter "thanks for your letter, we value you as a customer" etc. Other people have received responses, and had problems solved via writing to that email.. However, NOBODY on any forum has received a response from Dan or any other executive...

Again, it is a CUSTOMER SERVICE EMAIL. It is HIGHLY unlikely that Dan Hesse will see anything you send to that email...