PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2008, 11:19 AM
Lurker

1cooltreeguy is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Discussion of SprintTV on Mogul - NO LONGER WORKING ON MOGUL - 02/06

OK - Come on - tell me where I can get the Sprint TV that works for free so I can put it on my phone.... Please, Thanks, E
Old 04-30-2008, 11:34 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

dmclain17 is a n00b
Re: Official Discussion of SprintTV on Mogul - NO LONGER WORKING ON MOGUL - 02/06

My sprint TV comes on and plays the welcome movie, but then it crashes.
Old 04-30-2008, 04:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

fauhkyplaya7 is a n00b

when i switch the cache file all the info stays in it until i try to open it. I see the channels for a second then the original cache files are there. Whats up with that?
Old 05-01-2008, 05:29 AM
uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ʞooן
Pocket PC: 3rd GALAXY from the SUNG

rdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfishpro View Post
I got one that works for free... And it gives you a "renewable" free trial. 40+ Channels...
ESPN, FOX Sports, NBC, ABC News, and more... I am not joking... I would have been up the creek without my Playoff basketball on the go... "Rockets B!#$%H..."
so where is a link? or is it not sprint tv or is it a crack or a warez? where did you find it if it is NOT a crack or a warez?
Old 05-01-2008, 01:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: personal

renholliday is a n00b

what is the link how can i get it on my mogul
Old 05-01-2008, 03:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2 by HTC

eXplicit is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to eXplicit

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdd0512 View Post
so where is a link? or is it not sprint tv or is it a crack or a warez? where did you find it if it is NOT a crack or a warez?
Quote:
Originally Posted by fauhkyplaya7 View Post
when i switch the cache file all the info stays in it until i try to open it. I see the channels for a second then the original cache files are there. Whats up with that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmclain17 View Post
My sprint TV comes on and plays the welcome movie, but then it crashes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1cooltreeguy View Post
OK - Come on - tell me where I can get the Sprint TV that works for free so I can put it on my phone.... Please, Thanks, E
Quote:
Originally Posted by renholliday View Post
what is the link how can i get it on my mogul
IT DOES NOT WORK ON THE MOGUL!!! IT DOES NOT WORK ON THE MOGUL!!!

PAY ATTENTION! AT LEAST TO THE TITLE OF THE THREAD!
Old 05-01-2008, 04:49 PM
VIP Member

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

OK, this is no longer amusing...
Why is the thread NOT locked?

The past 4 or 5 pages have been basically useless info... The majority of the posts have been asking how to get SprintTV... when they can't even read the title.

Mods?
Old 05-01-2008, 05:26 PM
uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ʞooן
Pocket PC: 3rd GALAXY from the SUNG

rdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

hey hey hey. i know it doesnt work. but when someone posts about a working version i was requesting a link because i really dont beleive it. i think he was just stirring the pot for fun, which is screwed up. as for the rest of the people trying to figure out how to get the original program to work. READ THE ENTIRE THREAD or at least the title, jeez.
Old 05-01-2008, 06:21 PM
VIP Member

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I'm just saying that this post should be locked until something changes.... It's been 3 months and nothing has changed. It should be locked. But I guess the Mods don't read the Stickies or at least this thread anymore... (maybe they are smart)
Old 05-01-2008, 11:41 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

reconboy is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to reconboy Send a message via AIM to reconboy Send a message via MSN to reconboy Send a message via Yahoo to reconboy Send a message via Skype™ to reconboy

bigfishpro is/was probably using a hacked version of ATT Mobi**, there was a reset app. created that resets it I think every 3 days so the Trial does not expire.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan