View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 10:34 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Discussion of SprintTV on Mogul - NO LONGER WORKING ON MOGUL - 02/06

Quote:
Originally Posted by badutahboy View Post
That is NOT an email to sprint's CEO.. It's a generic customer service email.. Nobody as yet seems to know what department it goes to, but NOBODY has been responded to by the CEO or anyone from the corporate offices at all.
Hehe...Sprints CEO does care about your sprinttv not working, but I agree 110%. dan@sprint.com gets forwarded to :

A - A room full of employees from some temp agency
B - Work at home mom's computers
C - A room full of temps from India
D - A mix of all the above

I doubt if someone making as much money as dan answers that e-mail address. I do applaud the MARKETING move with the whole dan e-mail thing, but only a noob would beleive that a ceo new to sprint could answer the millions of e-mails that address must be receiving!