View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008, 09:12 PM
rdd0512
uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ʞooן

rdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Discussion of SprintTV on Mogul - NO LONGER WORKING ON MOGUL - 02/06

this is the email i got back from sprint when i mentioned the fact that stv works on the touch which is a wm6 device like the mogul: Dear (name removed),

Thank you for contacting Sprint.

Thank you for letting us know that you feel the Mogul should have access
to Sprint TV. Thus far there has not been any news on that feature
being added to the phone at this time. Stayed tuned to www.Sprint.com
for updates and changes in the future. Meanwhile; we will pass your
feedback on to the appropriate group. We really do appreciate you taking
the time to show us your support.

Thank you again for contacting Sprint. We appreciate your business.

Sincerely,
Trudy Pitt.
Sprint
(757) 223-3464

ya thats a standardized response email from their group of monkeys with keyboards. i knew that this email wouldnt reach the ceo, not that noob. but my theory is that this email reaches a different group of monkeys that are probably tallying the customer feedback. so if (hypothetically) one out of every five emails are complaints about a certain feature (sprint tv, mms) maybe they will look more at those issues. worth a shot. but its better than calling the group of monkeys with the headsets when you know that they cant do anything anyways. right?

Last edited by rdd0512; 04-25-2008 at 09:16 PM.