View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 10:24 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Discussion of SprintTV on Mogul - NO LONGER WORKING ON MOGUL - 02/06

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdd0512 View Post
As far as Sprint TV on the Mogul, we have not blocked the feature. The Mogul (and a few other Sprint phones) has the Microsoft Windows 6 program built into the phone. This program is not compatible with the Sprint TV feature. It simply does not work.

that line about it not working with wm6 and it simply wont work is a croc. my buddy has a touch it works on there with windows mobile 6. why not on the mogul? i shot an email bringing up that point. will post response.
That wm6 is a croc! It works just fine on my Sprint Touch, and it has wm6.1. I know I needed a JAVA update from esmertec to get my music store working (the SDHC limitation). I suppose they don't want you guys burning up all RevA bandwith watching tv! Saving bandwith for ???? But I can confirm that SprintTV works with my Touch.