PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2007, 11:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800 Titan (on Sprint) / PPC6700 (Sprint) Apache / Sprint Touch
Carrier: Sprint

tiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to tiermann Send a message via Yahoo to tiermann
Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard07 View Post
I love my 6700 now!!! THE KITCHEN ROCKS !!!

There has been some updates on apps such as htc home, sprint tv, slide to unlock, etc. Is there an update coming that incorperates these updates and new found apps and tweeks? Nothing has changest since11/17, correct?

Again, I love the work you all are doing !! My wife now thinks I am the biggest geek though
There's a new buildOS available in the buildOS thread. A new OEMizer too.
Several OEM's for newer versions of apps have been posted here and in other threads as well, most of which will be included in the next kitchen release. But they're available right now.

That's one good thing about the kitchen being modular.

Last edited by tiermann; 12-06-2007 at 11:12 PM.
Old 12-06-2007, 11:26 PM
Ditch Doctor
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiermann View Post
There's a new buildOS available in the buildOS thread. A new OEMizer too.
Several OEM's for newer versions of apps have been posted here and in other threads as well, most of which will be included in the next kitchen release. But they're available right now.

That's one good thing about the kitchen being modular.
Are you refering to the 11/20 buildos or has it been updaed again?

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>
Old 12-07-2007, 12:19 AM
VIP Member

tiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ga. Medic View Post
Are you refering to the 11/20 buildos or has it been updaed again?
That's the latest version available, which is newer than the kitchen itself.
Old 12-07-2007, 03:57 AM
Lurker

watersigndj is a n00b
stuck in bootloader after a successful upgrade... help
Old 12-07-2007, 04:20 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by watersigndj View Post
stuck in bootloader after a successful upgrade... help
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=7049
Old 12-07-2007, 07:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC6875 WM6.5
Carrier: Alltel

lennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to lennysh Send a message via AIM to lennysh Send a message via MSN to lennysh Send a message via Yahoo to lennysh Send a message via Skype™ to lennysh
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheetalc View Post
Sorry to jump in - but does it wokr over CDMA / sprint also. I dont wanna make calls thru EVDO, just WiFi, but I could never get the Internet Calling section to appear in my home plugin. even though I could see that my phone was connecting to the SIP server correctly and logging in
It does work over CDMA, all but the today plugin. Since it was designed for GSM only, it just want load yet on CDMA. But, if you configure the SIP stuff correctly, you will be able to see the SIP Provider's name in the dialer when you go to make a call if your connected to it. As long as you see that, you will be using that provider for your calls. This goes for EVDO, and WiFi, if you enable it to use both. Or only WiFi.

The only problem I noticed, and it may have been me, but it seemed like one of the times I hit end, it must have not sent that to the server cause I ended up using all 500 "demo" minutes in a day. But then again, may have either been me, or the SIP I was using. This is why I don't use it now, so I suggest getting an unlimited minutes plan with an SIP for this. I wish Skype had an SIP server. Then I would definetly use it.

Verizon's (CDMA) PPC-6875 (Rhodium_W/Touch Pro2) with WM6.5

Chat Rooms:
EliteTeam: Java or IRC Client
HTCGeeks: Java or IRC Client
PPCGeeks: Java or IRC Client

Click here to donate to the CDMA Raphael Project Team
Old 12-07-2007, 12:50 PM
Jay6700

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6700Yuma View Post
Sometimes I wish I was the site Admin so I could make you go away. I have never seen you post anything useful. Since that is the case, how about you do us all a favor and stop posting. You obviously have nothing of any use to say.
I ignore his posts, have made a habit of it. Those shift first letter of every word kills me. Plus, he does nothing but complain about home brewed roms, if it's that much of a problem, flash to the OEM rom and be done with it. Is it really that hard?
Old 12-08-2007, 01:23 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
When adding ringtones to the Additional Ringtones folder, do they have to be renamed with the format including the space before .wma? (ie. "superman .wma")

Old 12-08-2007, 01:53 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Can someone show me what the "HTC Home Sprint plug" looks like on their device?
I'm going to reflash for the second time in two days- I'm having issues with almost every phone/message manager I use. Spb Phone Suite's new v1.2 screws everything up and 1.1.1 has some bugs that make it a PITA.
I tried PhotoContacts Pro, and although I like it's ringtone managing, it doesn't do enough in monitoring calls/messages.
I'm scared to try phoneAlarm again.
In one of the WM6 ROMs before the Kitchen was released, there was a very small Today Plugin that showed missed calls/sms/emails. Is that named something that's available with this Kitchen and if not, is there a CAB install available?

So I wonder if the old HTC Home plugin might work? I know I don't like how much area it takes over on the screen, but I might just live with it for a while.

Last edited by Trident; 12-08-2007 at 02:16 AM.
Old 12-09-2007, 01:13 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint PPC-6700

stalexone is a n00b
Kitchen vs. OEM

I just picked up a PPC-6700 and am in the process of performing firmware updates. I noticed that Helmi_c has provided some wonderful updates to take PPC users from WM5 to WM6. This is fabulous! Only question I have is that, looking at both Kitchen and OEM, which one should I install? There seem to be over 100 pages of emails and I so far haven't seen info on which one to grab. Thanks a bunch!

Steven

=D>

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development