View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 07:35 AM
lennysh
Regular 'Geeker

lennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to lennysh Send a message via AIM to lennysh Send a message via MSN to lennysh Send a message via Yahoo to lennysh Send a message via Skype™ to lennysh
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheetalc View Post
Sorry to jump in - but does it wokr over CDMA / sprint also. I dont wanna make calls thru EVDO, just WiFi, but I could never get the Internet Calling section to appear in my home plugin. even though I could see that my phone was connecting to the SIP server correctly and logging in
It does work over CDMA, all but the today plugin. Since it was designed for GSM only, it just want load yet on CDMA. But, if you configure the SIP stuff correctly, you will be able to see the SIP Provider's name in the dialer when you go to make a call if your connected to it. As long as you see that, you will be using that provider for your calls. This goes for EVDO, and WiFi, if you enable it to use both. Or only WiFi.

The only problem I noticed, and it may have been me, but it seemed like one of the times I hit end, it must have not sent that to the server cause I ended up using all 500 "demo" minutes in a day. But then again, may have either been me, or the SIP I was using. This is why I don't use it now, so I suggest getting an unlimited minutes plan with an SIP for this. I wish Skype had an SIP server. Then I would definetly use it.

Verizon's (CDMA) PPC-6875 (Rhodium_W/Touch Pro2) with WM6.5

Chat Rooms:
EliteTeam: Java or IRC Client
HTCGeeks: Java or IRC Client
PPCGeeks: Java or IRC Client

Click here to donate to the CDMA Raphael Project Team