PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2007, 03:24 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: 6700

familydog is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
Video over low bandwith - I suggest taking a Valium first. Maybe 2.

GGMUSA OR WHATEVER IT IS....pardon the caps..i have a new kb with no coffee in it now so i can use lowers... my apologies...

G, YOU SEEK TO MAKE FUN OF THAT STATMENT...BUT IT APPEARS YOU ARE THE MORON HERE..NOT I, IF YOU HAD DONE SOME RESEARCH ON MICROSOFT PORTRIATE, AND READ ITS TECHNICAL SPECS, YOU WOULD SEE THAT THE MICROSOFT ENGINEERS DESIGNED IT TO RUN VIDEO ON AS LITTLE AS 32K OF BANDWIDTH .... AND I HAVE TESTED IT THOUROUGHLY... IT DOES PREFORM AS STATED, PINHEAD.... SO NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO SHOOT OFF YOUR MOUTH...LOAD YOUR BRAIN FIRST EH.....

MY APOLOGIES FOR HAVING TO FLAME THIS JERK TO THE REST OF YOU...
and i will use lowers now that i have a new keyboard... thanks !
Old 12-05-2007, 03:39 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Perasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIP
Sometimes I wish I was the site Admin so I could make you go away. I have never seen you post anything useful. Since that is the case, how about you do us all a favor and stop posting. You obviously have nothing of any use to say.

Projects: (PeraStats 1.7) (PeraCount with Clock 1.3) (PeraCount 1.3) (PeraProfiler 1.2) (S2U2Lock 1.1)
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by familydog View Post
GGMUSA OR WHATEVER IT IS....pardon the caps..i have a new kb with no coffee in it now so i can use lowers... my apologies...

G, YOU SEEK TO MAKE FUN OF THAT STATMENT...BUT IT APPEARS YOU ARE THE MORON HERE..NOT I, IF YOU HAD DONE SOME RESEARCH ON MICROSOFT PORTRIATE, AND READ ITS TECHNICAL SPECS, YOU WOULD SEE THAT THE MICROSOFT ENGINEERS DESIGNED IT TO RUN VIDEO ON AS LITTLE AS 32K OF BANDWIDTH .... AND I HAVE TESTED IT THOUROUGHLY... IT DOES PREFORM AS STATED, PINHEAD.... SO NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO SHOOT OFF YOUR MOUTH...LOAD YOUR BRAIN FIRST EH.....

lol, wow....yeah definitely take 2, lol
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC6875 WM6.5
Carrier: Alltel

lennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to lennysh Send a message via AIM to lennysh Send a message via MSN to lennysh Send a message via Yahoo to lennysh Send a message via Skype™ to lennysh
Quote:

Wow, I think we know who the Pinheaded Moron is here. As much as GGuruUSA has done, and this is your thanks. I bet you're are using his kitchen now..aren't u...? If you can't appreciate the maker, don't use his software! And please... leave...

Verizon's (CDMA) PPC-6875 (Rhodium_W/Touch Pro2) with WM6.5

Chat Rooms:
EliteTeam: Java or IRC Client
HTCGeeks: Java or IRC Client
PPCGeeks: Java or IRC Client

Click here to donate to the CDMA Raphael Project Team
Old 12-05-2007, 03:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC6875 WM6.5
Carrier: Alltel

lennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to lennysh Send a message via AIM to lennysh Send a message via MSN to lennysh Send a message via Yahoo to lennysh Send a message via Skype™ to lennysh
Quote:
Use Gizmo's Software For The Ppc For Wifi Calls...
{if You Are Lookin For Really El Cheap Wifi Calls World Wide
Or In Your Own Country , City , Or State... Put Gizmo On Your Laptop... 2 Cents A Min. Anywhere Worldwide... You Get Your Own
Sip # And You Can Even Get Regular Ph # For In And Out Calls Too..
Ive Used Gizmo For 2 Years..back When It Was 1 Cent A Min Anywhere.. Beats The Crap Out Of Skype .... And Its Digital Quality..
It Has Some Pretty Cool Features Too.....

If Your Trying To Do Wifi Calls From Your Apache Or Starcom Using The Voip You Need A Sip Wifi Software Dialer App.... There Are Lots For Free On The Web....

If You Would Like To Call Ppc To Ppc Or Pc.. Or Pc To Pc... With Even Video Phone For Free....using Internet... Download Microsoft Portriat .... There Is A Version For Ppc An Seperately Pc ... Make Sure You Use The Right One On The Right Pc ..or Ppc ...
It Will Do Video Phone Over Even A Simple Phone Line/low Bandwidth

Well..those Are Some Cool Things I Know.... But Remember You Have To Have A Sip # To Make These Wifi Calls Work...as Well As A Dialer Pgm .... If You Purchase A Wifi Phone , {wifi Only Phone}
You Can Use That Sip # On Your Ppc ....

Give The Gizmo Mobile A Try.... Works Pettty Well...

Wifi Sip Dialer Application For Free... Sj Phone Is Great
BTW moron, you do not need a seperate dialer to do SIP calls in WM6. It'll do SIP calls over any SIP you want.

Oh, but wait... GGuruUSA has already told you that...
Old 12-05-2007, 03:48 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Perasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIP
For those that don't recall the familydog's brilliance, some quotes:
Quote:
THE 6700 HAS A MILITARY GRADE GPS CHIP IN IT
This next one because he didn't read the instructions:
Quote:
Woooo Hooo ! You Are Very Lucky Guy.... I Have Fixed 1 Of Your 2 Problems..
Lets Address That First...
All he proves in his next comment is that he's an idiot:
Quote:
So... To Put It Politely.... Your Friggin Rom Is Flakyey...it Hozes
Active Sync ...and I Have Proven It... I Have Also Proven That It
Is So Flakey It Wont Even Install Itself On Xp Properly And Run.... Leaving Me With A Working But Unwanted Rom Version...
Wait, 1 more... it couldn't have been something he did wrong or a problem with HIS hardware:
Quote:
bug 3 fixed
your pgm apparently corrupted itself ...uninstalled it reinstalled it ..now its working fine
Can't help it... he didn't install HTC Camera, but complains that camera doesn't work??? :
Quote:
Camera Bug
I DID NOT CHOOSE HTC CAMERA, AFTER ROM FLASH.. CAMERA IS NON OPERATIVE. NATIVE WM5 OR 6 CAMERA OPERATION IS GONE, CAMERA IS DEAD. CAMERA SHOULD STILL WORK USING WM6 NATIVE SUPPORT FROM MICROSOFT. THIS MAY BE A BUTTON ASSIGNMENT ISSUE IN YOUR ROM, OR
SOMETHING THAT WAS OVERLOOKED MABY ? i WILL REFLASH AND CHOOSE HTC CAMERA , BUT THE CAMERA ON 6700 SHOULD WORK FROM NATIVE
SOFTWARE IN THIS BUILD, IT WORKED FINE ON THE PREVIOUS HEMLMI ROM
WITHOUT THE HTC CAMERA INSTALLED. THANKS
Need I show more examples of why there is no need for this guy to remain a member of this forum?

Last edited by Perasite; 12-05-2007 at 03:53 PM.
Old 12-05-2007, 03:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC-Mogul

DogGuy is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6700Yuma View Post
Need I show more examples of why there is no need for this guy to remain a member of this forum?

Not to mention he puts a bad name to Dogs everywhere.

... I wonder if he even knows who wrote the freaking BuildOS that runs the kitchen he's most likely very happily using.

Bad dog!

- DogGuy
Old 12-05-2007, 03:59 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Quote:

Yeah, you see, I happen to specialize in writing software like this for a living, so I bet I'm a lot more versed in what it can and can't do than you are. Your testing must really have set a new standard of excellence.

You might want to cut back on the coffee.
Old 12-05-2007, 04:05 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

sheetalc is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by lennysh View Post
BTW moron, you do not need a seperate dialer to do SIP calls in WM6. It'll do SIP calls over any SIP you want.

Oh, but wait... GGuruUSA has already told you that...
Sorry to jump in - but does it wokr over CDMA / sprint also. I dont wanna make calls thru EVDO, just WiFi, but I could never get the Internet Calling section to appear in my home plugin. even though I could see that my phone was connecting to the SIP server correctly and logging in
Old 12-05-2007, 05:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6700
Carrier: Verizon

Juise is a n00b
First I would like to say thanks to all those involved! This kitchen is awesome! after playing around with about a dozen different builds of the ROM I finally have one that makes me very, very, happy!

I would like to state that I never had a problem flashing or using any build I came up with. I can see that some of the 3rd party apps aren't as stable as MS or HTC ones but that has nothing to do with the kitchen.

I had a question about the look of the camera. I got the GF a 6800 and when you use the camera it has the same GUI look/feel as the HTC camera album. I noticed that the camera interface on my 6700 is still the same, is there anything I can do to make the camera like the 6800 interface?

Once again thanks for the great work.

Edit:

A few other things. Something in the "Advanced Configuration Tool" is disabling my touch dialer skin, any ideas on whats doing that? Also How do I get the verizon wireless sync app back?

Last edited by Juise; 12-05-2007 at 05:34 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development