PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2007, 10:44 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay6700 View Post
Fixed my problem, please disregard. Thanks.
How'd you resolve it?
Old 12-18-2007, 10:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: UTStarcom 6700
Carrier: Alltel

hollowb is a n00b
Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem? I went to clear storage and cut off my phone and cut it back on and now it says align screen and it won't get off of it. Can anyone tell me what to do to get back to my regular screen and everything loads up.
Old 12-18-2007, 11:05 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch PRO
Carrier: Verizon

v8s10chevy is a n00b
Hope this helps!

I didn't see the settings for the FTouchFlo other then editing the .txt file in windows. I am not too good at this stuff. Then I came across this post,
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...t=all+htc+cabs

Click the link then click on Kaiser cab collection, then click FTouchFloConfig_v0.9.CAB

I posted this the way I did so as not to step on anyones toes!
Below should be a direct link,
http://www.cinetsystems.com/xda/Kais...onfig_v0.9.CAB
Old 12-18-2007, 11:28 PM
N00b

v8s10chevy is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
There's a changes.txt in the first post.

You can add your own later...don't know why you had trouble. What were you changing from and to?

I had added a skin in the kitchen don't remember which one (Black something?) Then I went to install this one "Vista_3g_dialpad.cab"
It was no problem as I just changed my rom again (BTW I am up to rev # 8 )

I included the skin, just remove the .zip at the end This skin changes the color of all the bars, the dialer, and etc. Try it for yourself you can always remove it! I take no credit for this as it is something I found online!!!

I tried to include screen shots but are un able to? Too big?
Attached Files
File Type: zip Vista_3g_dialpad.cab.zip (332.5 KB, 29 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by v8s10chevy; 12-18-2007 at 11:33 PM.
Old 12-18-2007, 11:31 PM
N00b

v8s10chevy is a n00b
How abot a zip of the screen shots as well as the carbonfiber backrounds for the wallpaper as well as S2U2.
TIP set the wallpaper first then install the above skin! I found Quick menus keeps the wallpaper from changing but every thing else does?
Attached Files
File Type: zip Screen shots.zip (156.2 KB, 43 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-19-2007, 12:56 AM
Ditch Doctor
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowb View Post
Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem? I went to clear storage and cut off my phone and cut it back on and now it says align screen and it won't get off of it. Can anyone tell me what to do to get back to my regular screen and everything loads up.
Do you have ftouchflo installed? If so that is why. It seems to not "jive" with the screen alignment. The are post about it. Just do a search on ftouchflo (<----Click there your answer lies within). Please don't post the same question in multiple threads. Always better to search than to multipost. Sometimes it takes a while but someone will answer. By the way I don't install touchflo thru the kitchen. I install via cab later. I have it fixed so that I have to start ftoucflo manually after soft resets so that screen alignment is not an issue.

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>
Old 12-19-2007, 07:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC6875 WM6.5
Carrier: Alltel

lennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to lennysh Send a message via AIM to lennysh Send a message via MSN to lennysh Send a message via Yahoo to lennysh Send a message via Skype™ to lennysh
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowb View Post
Did you install FTouchFlo thru the kitchen? or afterwards? If you installed it thru the kitchen, then you need to see if you can connect to ActiveSync, and remove some files from startup, then restart, and the Align Screen should work then. If not, then you can do either what I said above, or do an actual Hard Reset. I think Clear Storage has left some stuff on the device for me. That's why I never even install it. Kinda pointless. I can already clear it if I wanna by doing a hard reset.

Let me know...

Verizon's (CDMA) PPC-6875 (Rhodium_W/Touch Pro2) with WM6.5

Chat Rooms:
EliteTeam: Java or IRC Client
HTCGeeks: Java or IRC Client
PPCGeeks: Java or IRC Client

Click here to donate to the CDMA Raphael Project Team
Old 12-19-2007, 07:19 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: xv6700
Carrier: cnn

lengfengfly is a n00b
Helmi_c and some other guys are my heros! TKS! So much!
Old 12-19-2007, 08:10 AM
Jay6700

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
How'd you resolve it?
I had mistakenly had inbox sync enabled on both activesync and wireless sync. If using wireless sync, you cannot have activesync sync the inbox. I suggest only pulling one set of contacts as well, else it can get pretty hairy.
Old 12-19-2007, 02:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6700
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

kyle9013 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to kyle9013 Send a message via MSN to kyle9013
Noob here, Got it working on my xv6700 last night with some help.
Thanks for the hard work guys! Now i need to get it activated, just got the phone 2days ago.(Ebay) time to go to verizon after work. they'll activate it still right?
haha...

Btw Last night i was using Internet explorer and i closed it, and i tried to open it backup and it wouldnt do anything at all. But Maybe it was already running
and i didnt notice? but i did a hard reset about 15min ago and it seems to be working.

If i use the Build Os to put different Programs on there, and reflash it
thats like a clean install with the programs selected right?

sorry noob questions, gotta learn some how hahah =P

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development