View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007, 01:53 AM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Can someone show me what the "HTC Home Sprint plug" looks like on their device?
I'm going to reflash for the second time in two days- I'm having issues with almost every phone/message manager I use. Spb Phone Suite's new v1.2 screws everything up and 1.1.1 has some bugs that make it a PITA.
I tried PhotoContacts Pro, and although I like it's ringtone managing, it doesn't do enough in monitoring calls/messages.
I'm scared to try phoneAlarm again.
In one of the WM6 ROMs before the Kitchen was released, there was a very small Today Plugin that showed missed calls/sms/emails. Is that named something that's available with this Kitchen and if not, is there a CAB install available?

So I wonder if the old HTC Home plugin might work? I know I don't like how much area it takes over on the screen, but I might just live with it for a while.

Last edited by Trident; 12-08-2007 at 02:16 AM.