PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2007, 11:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: ppc6700 & 6800/ Touch Pro/ now Htc Incredible
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

charleskincade is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
ok, I finally got it! ok,thanx for putting up with all of that. I'll go back and read the rest of your post in #11
Old 11-07-2007, 11:58 AM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6700Yuma View Post
Nice addition guys. You thought of everything!
Working on it! Still a couple more things to add...
Old 11-07-2007, 11:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker

I didn't look in my local c drive for the builOS folder. Sorry for not following. I see that that's what you meant. I don't know why I was thinking something else. If anything else I must do other than what you implied in post #11 please let me know asap!
Old 11-07-2007, 12:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker

is there anything else I should do guru?
Old 11-07-2007, 12:00 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Quote:
Originally Posted by charleskincade View Post
I didn't look in my local c drive for the builOS folder. Sorry for not following. I see that that's what you meant. I don't know why I was thinking something else. If anything else I must do other than what you implied in post #11 please let me know asap!
Go for it. Welcome to the kitchen.
Old 11-07-2007, 12:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker

cool, thanx for the insight by you and durst. if I need anymore help i'll be in touch
Old 11-07-2007, 12:12 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: XV6700
Carrier: Verizon

dpdurst is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to dpdurst
Quote:
Originally Posted by charleskincade View Post
cool, thanx for the insight by you and durst. if I need anymore help i'll be in touch
Anytime have fun.
SG288 Bluetooth LCD GPS
Old 11-07-2007, 12:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

avaya is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by familydog View Post
Woooo Hooo ! You Are Very Lucky Guy.... I Have Fixed 1 Of Your 2 Problems..
Lets Address That First...

No Where In Your Instructions During The Setup And Install Of Your Kitchen Does It Say The Following Very Important Message ....

"if You Dont Have Dotnet 2.o Installed On Your Xp ...this Kitchen Will Not Work.."

Once You Install It... The "cant Initalize The Application Errors Go Away And The Kitchen Starts........

A Good Reccomendation To You... Put That In Your Setup Up Gui !!!!!!!!!!
It Will Keep People From Wanting To Give Your Gps Coordinates To Bin Laden.....

Ran Kitchen Agian..same Error..cant Connect To Device...killed Activesync

Second Problem... Some Weird But Substantial And Important Information... On The "cant Connect To Device Error Problem.." And It Was As I Suspected...

I Was Determined To Try And Stop It From Killing Active Sync... And I Succeded... When I Clicked The Button To Start The Rom Upgrade To The 6700 ... I Immediatly Started Clicking The "sync" Button In Active Sync Making It Run...and Continously Clicking It Kept Your Program From Killing It... And Your Rom Upgrade Completed To The Phone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Have Been A Hands On Professional College Degreed And U.s. Military Career Electronics And Pc Technician For 25 Years.... Im Not Some Punk With A Couple Of Frankensystems Under His Belt... I Know What Im Doing And What Im Talking About As A Troubleshooting Tech.... Your App Is Hozing Active Sync For Whatever Reason I Dont Know... But Ive Just Proven It....

Its Undeniable... So...ive Done The Hard Work...and Proven You Have A Problem And That It Is Your App Doing It... To A Hell Of Alot Of People...
Go Fix The Thing....

And Im Going To Go Try The New Kitchen On The 6700..... Oh.. That File Explorer That You Say Replaces The Original But Uses The Same Icon...that Thing Sucks.... It Has No Return To Next Folder Up If You On The Storage Card For A Few Times... Your Stuck And Screwed..cant Even Close It.... There Is No Going Back From The \xxxxxxxxx
It Sucks. Going Back To Total Commander...
25 years of experience an you can't tell by looking at the screen shot of the buildos program that it needs .NET? Even "Some Punk With A Couple Of Frankensystems " can figured it out what was needed to get it working. Sad that you actually posted that on this board.

Get a clue..
Old 11-07-2007, 12:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC-6700

dabell is a n00b
The long poster/whiner above sounds like someone who should stay with the stock verizon/bell/etc roms.

Thanks to those who put all the work into the kitchen!

Darcy

Last edited by dabell; 11-07-2007 at 12:43 PM.
Old 11-07-2007, 12:49 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Harrier, HTC Apache, HTC Titan, HTC Vogue....
Carrier: Sprint

colonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuff
BTW, you chose to install that file explorer.

If you have been helped by me or would like to support developers like Olipro, helmi_c, and others please feel free to Donate

ALWAYS FLASH BACK TO YOUR CARRIER'S OFFICIAL ROM BEFORE TAKING YOUR PHONE IN FOR SERVICE OF ANY KIND

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development