Old 11-07-2007, 12:17 PM
avaya
PPCGeeks Regular

avaya is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by familydog View Post
Woooo Hooo ! You Are Very Lucky Guy.... I Have Fixed 1 Of Your 2 Problems..
Lets Address That First...

No Where In Your Instructions During The Setup And Install Of Your Kitchen Does It Say The Following Very Important Message ....

"if You Dont Have Dotnet 2.o Installed On Your Xp ...this Kitchen Will Not Work.."

Once You Install It... The "cant Initalize The Application Errors Go Away And The Kitchen Starts........

A Good Reccomendation To You... Put That In Your Setup Up Gui !!!!!!!!!!
It Will Keep People From Wanting To Give Your Gps Coordinates To Bin Laden.....

Ran Kitchen Agian..same Error..cant Connect To Device...killed Activesync

Second Problem... Some Weird But Substantial And Important Information... On The "cant Connect To Device Error Problem.." And It Was As I Suspected...

I Was Determined To Try And Stop It From Killing Active Sync... And I Succeded... When I Clicked The Button To Start The Rom Upgrade To The 6700 ... I Immediatly Started Clicking The "sync" Button In Active Sync Making It Run...and Continously Clicking It Kept Your Program From Killing It... And Your Rom Upgrade Completed To The Phone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Have Been A Hands On Professional College Degreed And U.s. Military Career Electronics And Pc Technician For 25 Years.... Im Not Some Punk With A Couple Of Frankensystems Under His Belt... I Know What Im Doing And What Im Talking About As A Troubleshooting Tech.... Your App Is Hozing Active Sync For Whatever Reason I Dont Know... But Ive Just Proven It....

Its Undeniable... So...ive Done The Hard Work...and Proven You Have A Problem And That It Is Your App Doing It... To A Hell Of Alot Of People...
Go Fix The Thing....

And Im Going To Go Try The New Kitchen On The 6700..... Oh.. That File Explorer That You Say Replaces The Original But Uses The Same Icon...that Thing Sucks.... It Has No Return To Next Folder Up If You On The Storage Card For A Few Times... Your Stuck And Screwed..cant Even Close It.... There Is No Going Back From The \xxxxxxxxx
It Sucks. Going Back To Total Commander...
25 years of experience an you can't tell by looking at the screen shot of the buildos program that it needs .NET? Even "Some Punk With A Couple Of Frankensystems " can figured it out what was needed to get it working. Sad that you actually posted that on this board.

Get a clue..