PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2007, 01:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon (via Alltel takeover)

answerman is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Hope it's not too late for props to the kitchen team! Your work is greatly appreciated!

I personally moved on to the Alltel 6800 about a month and a half ago, but my trusty old 6700 (running the first rev of Helmi_c's WM6 ROM)is now in the capable hands of one of my employees and I will be letting him know that the kitchen is finally at hand. Expect to see him posting here shortly.

I know it's not the place to ask, but any progress on a WM6 kitchen for the 6800/Mogul?
Old 11-08-2007, 03:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid Eris
Carrier: Verizon

Gervy is a n00b
OVERCLOCKING - XCPUScaler or HTC

Is there a difference in performance in what program I use to overclock?
Right now I'm using HTC Performance (as per Helmi's kitchen) and clocked @ 624MHz.

(I know this is a little off-topic, but fitting as I discovered this through the kitchen).

Gervy

--------------
Verizon Droid Eris
Old 11-08-2007, 04:07 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
In order to add additional sounds, are there any modifications necessary other than just adding to the "Additional Sounds" folder? I know that the .rgu file has to be modified when adding to the ringtones, but when I open the rgu file in Additional Sounds, it only says REGEDIT4.

Old 11-08-2007, 04:27 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
I'm pretty sure sound files just work if they are in \Windows, so nope just drop them in.
Old 11-08-2007, 04:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Omnia i900

csutton7 is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by hd54321 View Post
First off, THANK YOU!!

Second, I have a bug with my games. None of the key mappings are correct and it seems to be a problem with Kevtris and possibly Galaga.

In Kevtris, I could spend all day making button assignments in the app, but none of those stick.
Did you include Smartskey in your build. Not sure, but i think that would override any keys you try to program from the game.
Old 11-08-2007, 05:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6800, Omnia, BB

fandi1 is a n00b
Hi all!!!
is there a way to add russian to regional settings. i mean there are english finnish french german ... SWAHILLI even but i need russian. vzn stock has it. is there a way to add it?
Old 11-08-2007, 05:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: cricket

sinoloco1 is a n00b
Hey guys i need some help here... i downloaded both of the files already... but where can i find the instructions or better yet procedures to using this new program? i cant seem to be able to upload it to my phone... where do i put the oem.rar?
thanks
Old 11-08-2007, 05:34 PM
Almost a VIP

pdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gervy View Post
Is there a difference in performance in what program I use to overclock?
Right now I'm using HTC Performance (as per Helmi's kitchen) and clocked @ 624MHz.

(I know this is a little off-topic, but fitting as I discovered this through the kitchen).

Gervy
I honestly wouldn't run my phone for long clocked @ 624, 520 seems to be safe, but you run into the risk of your phone overheating.
Old 11-08-2007, 05:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

lightsail is a n00b
In the 1st picture, there is a big clock. Does anyone know which today plugin display it? The Kitchen is Great. Everything works except for the Sprint MMS.
Old 11-08-2007, 05:58 PM
Almost a VIP

pdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuff
HTC Home plugin, I believe that's version 2.0

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development