PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2010, 06:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

itaa5ass1n is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

How did you get it to work? I've used this program so many times, but for some reason now it just sits at 0 percent and gives me an error. I just got my 3rd replacement from verizon and I want to unlock it.
Old 07-19-2010, 06:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

em0rox is a n00b

I got it to work by reading

If you've already done it before you have to pay or it will not work it says this maybe 1,000s of times Try using a different internet connection and/or computer or pay the 4 euro.

I have to say though I hope I can find a way to get back to the original stock rom, I'm not liking this at all... :/ Hopefully getting rid of crappy sense, installing spb mobile shell, and doing some other stuff will make it actually usable. Can't find a way to get rid of the tactile feedback crap with the onscreen keyboard either, so gotta install another keyboard as well... The way sense handles messages really REALLY bites too. I think once I get rid of sense and get something that isn't so horrible I'll be happy with mighty rom.

Last edited by em0rox; 07-19-2010 at 06:49 PM.
Old 07-19-2010, 08:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by em0rox View Post
I got it to work by reading

If you've already done it before you have to pay or it will not work it says this maybe 1,000s of times Try using a different internet connection and/or computer or pay the 4 euro.

I have to say though I hope I can find a way to get back to the original stock rom, I'm not liking this at all... :/ Hopefully getting rid of crappy sense, installing spb mobile shell, and doing some other stuff will make it actually usable. Can't find a way to get rid of the tactile feedback crap with the onscreen keyboard either, so gotta install another keyboard as well... The way sense handles messages really REALLY bites too. I think once I get rid of sense and get something that isn't so horrible I'll be happy with mighty rom.
there's 3 different stock verizon roms available, you can flash which ever one you want. they're in the stock roms sticky thread
Old 07-19-2010, 08:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

em0rox is a n00b

Once I got rid of sense, installed spb mobile shell and keyboard, etc it's fine now, I just really don't like sense, got rid of it the first day I bought this phone over a year ago and never looked back Once again thank you to everyone who worked on this project and all the HELPFUL advice people have given here!! ^_^
Old 07-20-2010, 11:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

robisonjon2891 is a n00b

i just got a replacement touch pro 2 from sprint and the unlocker tool says ive already unlocked a phone which was my old phone how do i unlock the new phone
Old 07-20-2010, 11:49 PM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by robisonjon2891 View Post
i just got a replacement touch pro 2 from sprint and the unlocker tool says ive already unlocked a phone which was my old phone how do i unlock the new phone
I think that you have to pay for the new unlocker.

You can also do what razor recommends, new pc and a new connection.

Last edited by proxhack; 07-20-2010 at 11:52 PM.
Old 07-21-2010, 12:00 AM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

check your PM
Old 07-21-2010, 12:15 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
You can also do what razor recommends, new pc and a new connection.
too late for that. he did it on same computer first, so they detected him and blocked his phone. now the only option is pay.
Old 07-22-2010, 10:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC P3400
Carrier: Male

praful_avhad is a n00b

thanks
Old 07-23-2010, 06:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: treo 800w

stevenjchang is a n00b

i am not a noob. i had a touch diamond and i unlocked and flashed roms many times. i'm not an expert either.

i keep getting errors.
QUESTION:
does my phone have to be activated on sprint in order for the unlocking to work? i currently have two phones i just got online, and i want to install custom roms in them first before i activate one of them and sell my diamond.

this is what i get right now

-----------------------------------------------
Fatal Error
Please make sure the device is properly synced; Please retry after syncing the device (via Activesync or Windows Mobile Device Center)

Error
If you could not get the device properly synced; then try installing this CAB on you phone: Http://hpcmonex.net/roms/enablerapinew.cab and retry in Automatic flash mode
---------------------------------

obviously my phone is synced to my computer. i can transfer files and in the WinMo Center it says "connected" in green. i have two TP2's on hand and both are reacting the same way. I tried a diff computer and the same response.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development