PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2010, 11:34 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

sounds like the servers might be down.

Old 07-10-2010, 02:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: VZW

aiiee is keeping up the good workaiiee is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
sounds like the servers might be down.
"Single sourcing doesn't work."

thank you.
Old 07-10-2010, 09:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Pro 2
Carrier: Telus Mobility

izoto is a n00b

dose anyone have a straight unlock code generator for the htc pro 2 from telus?
Old 07-10-2010, 09:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by izoto View Post
dose anyone have a straight unlock code generator for the htc pro 2 from telus?
this is the hardspl unlocker thread. not sim unlocker. go here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=93867
Old 07-10-2010, 10:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul > touch pro > tp2
Carrier: Sprint

r0ck0ut0 is a n00b

that error when trying to run hard-spl about server down pleae try again in 5 minutes has been an ongoing problem for the past 3 or 4 months so i really doubt they are down. when i try to donate it won't let me through the end of the hard-spl. i clicked yes but nothing ever comes up.
Old 07-11-2010, 06:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

em0rox is a n00b

So will this still work with the server error? This will be my first time doing anything like this for a phone (I have flashed other devices such as ds and psp with custom stuff but never a phone) so I don't want to mess something up if it won't work because of the server thing. Thanks!
Old 07-15-2010, 08:33 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: sprint

jseppe is a n00b

Anyone else have any luck with the HTC-Unlocks ticket system? I have an open ticket from 7/7 and haven't heard a word. I've also sent a PM to cmonex. Discouraging... Need to unlock my TP2 and upgrade the crappy stock ROM. I remember reading that someone else was releasing an unlocked, any news on that? I don't remember the details. Thanks.

Ticket #697786 Ticket Status: open Department: Rhodium Hard-SPL Create Date: 07/07/2010 5:40 am
Old 07-15-2010, 09:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Stringer is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jseppe View Post
Anyone else have any luck with the HTC-Unlocks ticket system? I have an open ticket from 7/7 and haven't heard a word. I've also sent a PM to cmonex. Discouraging... Need to unlock my TP2 and upgrade the crappy stock ROM. I remember reading that someone else was releasing an unlocked, any news on that? I don't remember the details. Thanks.

Ticket #697786 Ticket Status: open Department: Rhodium Hard-SPL Create Date: 07/07/2010 5:40 am

I have no experience with the ticket system (yet - my phone was replaced so I'll have to try to get the new one unlocked without having to become a commercial customer), but if you have a Sprint TP2 then you chose the wrong department for your ticket. It should be "RhodiumW (CDMA) Hard-SPL". They say on the support page "IF YOU ARE MAKING A REQUEST FOR THE UNLOCKER, MAKE THE REQUEST IN THE CORRECT DEPT OR YOUR TICKET WILL BE DELETED AND IGNORED. ", so your ticket may have been deleted?
Old 07-15-2010, 03:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

the tickets have been ignored for months, so that is a waste of time. the only free option is to use a different computer and different internet connection when you need to unlock a replacement so that they dont see that you've unlocked before. your other option is to just pay the few bucks when the unlocker detects that you've unlocked before.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

schick79 is just getting started

As razorloves said, forget the tickets. Mine's been open since June 10th. I also e-mailed and PM'd everyone I could find associated with the system. The only action that resulted from any of that was a new ticket was opened with the contents of my e-mail as the body of the ticket. It must have been automated, though, because my e-mail said I had just opened a ticket, and I even copied and pasted my ticket contents in the e-mail, which of course got duplicated into the new ticket. Other than that, no response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jseppe View Post
Anyone else have any luck with the HTC-Unlocks ticket system? I have an open ticket from 7/7 and haven't heard a word.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development