PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 03:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Titan 6800
Carrier: Verizon

MstaCDLite is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

ahh so we can't unlock the new replacement devices at all? I think i'm gonna shed a tear lol
Old 04-30-2010, 03:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint 4G

kash23 is keeping up the good workkash23 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by MstaCDLite View Post
ahh so we can't unlock the new replacement devices at all? I think i'm gonna shed a tear lol
lol
Old 04-30-2010, 05:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
lol...
as has been said so many times in here, you're only option is to send a ticket per instructions in first post and wait for them to unflag you, or to choose the donate option in the unlocker and fork up 4 GBP ($6.13) and get unlocked instantly.
Old 04-30-2010, 11:37 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: palm pre
Carrier: sprint

texdoctor is a n00b

It is not an option, been more than a month, no one is that busy, unless they are counting the money they stole, yes if you promise support take money, then do not provide, that is a theft. And it will not let you make additional on same credit card. So pretty much at the mercy of the people who take the money.
Old 05-01-2010, 11:38 AM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdoctor View Post
It is not an option, been more than a month, no one is that busy, unless they are counting the money they stole, yes if you promise support take money, then do not provide, that is a theft. And it will not let you make additional on same credit card. So pretty much at the mercy of the people who take the money.
did you submit the first ticket with your imei # and following tickets with your donation transaction id and imei #?
Old 05-01-2010, 03:07 PM
N00b

texdoctor is a n00b

yes i did
Old 05-03-2010, 01:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Titan 6800

MstaCDLite is a n00b

ok well i'll just pay the $6.13, but I want to make sure that if I do I'm not gonna have to wait for some response... is it automated to get unlocked?
Old 05-03-2010, 05:51 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
ok well i'll just pay the $6.13, but I want to make sure that if I do I'm not gonna have to wait for some response... is it automated to get unlocked?
choosing the donate option in the unlocker will take you to a donate page and after you submit the payment it will allow the unlocker to continue. no waiting for any response.
Old 05-03-2010, 07:05 PM
N00b

texdoctor is a n00b

but if you donated once like i did it will not accept same credit card
Old 05-03-2010, 08:04 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdoctor View Post
but if you donated once like i did it will not accept same credit card
i've never heard of that mentioned here and there have been several mentions of people donating more than once. You sure it's not something else going on?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development