PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2010, 01:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: verizon

lilunior is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

hi i recently donated for the unlocker and i got a new phone due to a defect and i would love to unlock my phone again and i would not have to pay again since i already did once. i do appreaiate all your guys hard work to get this going and have people like me enjoy it. please send me the donation code again so i can be a happy person again. i am so sick of this stock rom thanks again cant wait to hear back from you.
Old 07-16-2010, 02:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilunior View Post
hi i recently donated for the unlocker and i got a new phone due to a defect and i would love to unlock my phone again and i would not have to pay again since i already did once. i do appreaiate all your guys hard work to get this going and have people like me enjoy it. please send me the donation code again so i can be a happy person again. i am so sick of this stock rom thanks again cant wait to hear back from you.
dont know who you're talkin to, but the unlocker is not a one time pay. You have to pay each time. Go back a couple posts and read what i posted. should help you understand it.
Old 07-17-2010, 04:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: sprint

jseppe is a n00b

Thanks. I tried opening another ticket; System said I reached maximum number of tickets. This is asinine and B.S. I guess it's worth the six dollar gamble to see if it works; there really isn't another option available. *sigh*
Old 07-17-2010, 05:13 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by jseppe View Post
Thanks. I tried opening another ticket; System said I reached maximum number of tickets. This is asinine and B.S. I guess it's worth the six dollar gamble to see if it works; there really isn't another option available. *sigh*
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1959
Old 07-18-2010, 12:19 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

ha ha ha.. When are you going to get tired of posting the same thing over and over??? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post

Old 07-18-2010, 01:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch

jseppe is a n00b

I tried using it from a diff Internet connection and computer razorloves, didn't work from my work computer or home computer. I also tried it from my laptop using my neighbor's wifi (shhh...). No go.
Old 07-18-2010, 02:08 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
ha ha ha.. When are you going to get tired of posting the same thing over and over??? LOL
dude...lol. could be any day now. lol jk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jseppe View Post
I tried using it from a diff Internet connection and computer razorloves, didn't work from my work computer or home computer. I also tried it from my laptop using my neighbor's wifi (shhh...). No go.
i still have no idea what your problem even is, since you haven't shared that with us. But anyways...read this also http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1750

Last edited by razorloves; 07-18-2010 at 02:17 PM.
Old 07-19-2010, 05:39 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

em0rox is a n00b

So will this still work with the server error? This will be my first time doing anything like this for a phone (I have flashed other devices such as ds and psp with custom stuff but never a phone) so I don't want to mess something up if it won't work because of the server thing. Thanks!
Old 07-19-2010, 02:01 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by em0rox View Post
So will this still work with the server error? This will be my first time doing anything like this for a phone (I have flashed other devices such as ds and psp with custom stuff but never a phone) so I don't want to mess something up if it won't work because of the server thing. Thanks!
what server thing you talkin about? if you're talkin about the server down error? no, i dont think so.

Last edited by razorloves; 07-19-2010 at 02:21 PM.
Old 07-19-2010, 04:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

em0rox is a n00b

I went ahead and tried it anyway it worked fine, no problems at all I'm now using mighty rom, thank you to everyone who worked on this project ant to anyone who has made a helpful post about this!! ^_^

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development