PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2010, 04:56 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PlaceHolder for HardSPL Unlocker Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonex View Post
how to reflash Stock/Shipped SPL: - STEP BY STEP - FOR WARRANTY REASONS ONLY!

0. please make sure you already flashed stock ROM and radio, because stock SPL flash is *always* the last step before sending the device in.
1. download the Relocker by clicking here, extract the zip and run the EXE on your PC
2. if you wish to replace RUU_Signed.NBH that got extracted, feel free to do so, but not necessary (this Hard-SPL will only allow overwrite with a SPL made by us). the included one is the 0.63.0000 stock SPL. 3. flash
4. verify if it flashed by checking version in tricolour screen, it should say 0.63.0000, not 1.00.OliNex.
I flashed the stock 6.1 then the relocker and it still showed the 1.00 olinex on the tricolour screen.

Anyway to view this to confirm/deny? or did I do something wrong?
Bump since No body answered!

Old 04-22-2010, 05:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Bump since No body answered!
you said you looked at the tri-color (bootloader) screen and saw that it said 1.00 olinex. that is how you view it to confirm. you look at the bootloader screen.

Last edited by razorloves; 04-22-2010 at 05:08 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-22-2010, 06:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: verizon

Legmce is a n00b
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

New to this - tried unlocking my Verizon TP2 phone (WM 6.5 2.1 sense loaded by Verizon)

Here is where I am:
downloaded unlocker Rom to my PC - synced my phone with usb/active sync - connected fine... pressed 'Auto flash' - when first screen 'Welcome to the Rom update utility for PDA phone' comes up...phone shuts off??????

HELP???? I know it can't be this tough!
Old 04-22-2010, 07:04 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legmce View Post
New to this - tried unlocking my Verizon TP2 phone (WM 6.5 2.1 sense loaded by Verizon)

Here is where I am:
downloaded unlocker Rom to my PC - synced my phone with usb/active sync - connected fine... pressed 'Auto flash' - when first screen 'Welcome to the Rom update utility for PDA phone' comes up...phone shuts off??????

HELP???? I know it can't be this tough!
it's suppose to do that. it's described in step #7

Last edited by razorloves; 04-22-2010 at 07:06 PM.
Old 04-22-2010, 07:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: verizon

Legmce is a n00b

OK?
If thats the case..and the desktop shows that the connection to the phone is off..how does it transfer the Rom?

I also tried to do a manual flash...it took me all the way through where at shows the existing Ram 3.04.605.3 and what was going to replace it 1.00.olinex ...then the phone shut down...?????
Old 04-22-2010, 09:11 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
OK?
If thats the case..and the desktop shows that the connection to the phone is off..how does it transfer the Rom?

I also tried to do a manual flash...it took me all the way through where at shows the existing Ram 3.04.605.3 and what was going to replace it 1.00.olinex ...then the phone shut down...?????
um...i don't know how else to say it. It's suppose to do that. what you're descibing is normal. just continue with it.
Old 04-23-2010, 10:41 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
you said you looked at the tri-color (bootloader) screen and saw that it said 1.00 olinex. that is how you view it to confirm. you look at the bootloader screen.
Thanks for the reply.

Step for says on the tricolor screen (bootloader) screen is should say it should say 0.63.0000, not 1.00.OliNex.

Well it says 1.000.OliNex does that mean its still unlocked? I dont want to bring it to the store for repair and they tell me its not under warenty since I unlocked the phone.

Just want to confirm that it is locked! or want to know how to check it.

Thanks again.
Old 04-23-2010, 11:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

mrstak is becoming a great contributor

If it still says Olinex then its still unlocked.
Old 04-23-2010, 11:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

mrstak is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
OK?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syxN-w7qFtM

Check out that video. It shows you step by step with video coverage of what is supposed to happen when you try to unlock.
Old 04-23-2010, 01:25 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Thanks for the reply.

Step for says on the tricolor screen (bootloader) screen is should say it should say 0.63.0000, not 1.00.OliNex.

Well it says 1.000.OliNex does that mean its still unlocked? I dont want to bring it to the store for repair and they tell me its not under warenty since I unlocked the phone.

Just want to confirm that it is locked! or want to know how to check it.

Thanks again.
Just for the record un-locking does not void your warranty....I myself did not believe this but I talked to a Sprint rep and he said they cannot void your warranty.....the contract does not say anything about it not being covered if you un-lock......they can easily flash it back to stock to see if the issue is due to a flash though.....I brought in a flashed phone and they said nothing when I needed a replacement for a hardware issue....trust me on this....I was a non believer until I tried it and also read the contract....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development