PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2010, 11:46 AM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

It is automatic. The moment you pay, just try the unlocker again and it will go smoothly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryinghard View Post
Thanks jstn, I must have a tried a dozen times but I guess I will have to pay. To be clear, the moment I pay it gets resolved or do they send a key or something, is it automatic?

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-25-2010, 12:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: USCellular

ikhanton is a n00b

Can anyone tell me why the unlocker .exe, within the zip file is coming up as a trojan horse virus file?
Old 07-25-2010, 12:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: USCellular

ikhanton is a n00b

I can't seem to get past this virus thing, AVG will not let me past to run the exe file. I also keep getting this "I do not have permissions to execute" thing, any ideas?

PC is a Vista, with AVG for anti-virus
Old 07-25-2010, 05:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstn76rs View Post
Also Razorloves I thought that I would drop a couple thanks your way since I see you always helping alot of the noobs with the TP2 and TP and not receiving any thanks.
thanks a lot man. that's very kind of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikhanton View Post
I can't seem to get past this virus thing, AVG will not let me past to run the exe file. I also keep getting this "I do not have permissions to execute" thing, any ideas?

PC is a Vista, with AVG for anti-virus
i really don't like helpin people that can't even read the first post. it is said a bazillion (lol) times in here, including the first post. it's a false postive. there is no virus. You have to disable your av software. If it still doesn't work, then you have to open avg and add the file to the exception list. There's detailed instructions in here on how to do it.

Last edited by razorloves; 07-25-2010 at 05:05 PM.
Old 07-25-2010, 05:10 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryinghard View Post
Thanks jstn, I must have a tried a dozen times but I guess I will have to pay. To be clear, the moment I pay it gets resolved or do they send a key or something, is it automatic?
just to add to what jstn and hypeo said,
when you run the unlocker and choose automatic, and it tells you that it detects that you've unlocked before...that is when you choose the option to donate and it will automatically be set at the minimum donation of 4gbp, which equals $6.18 at todays exchange rate. So, after you pay the 4gbp, it will allow the unlocker to run.
Old 07-26-2010, 01:36 PM
jcoaic

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Thumbs down Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

I downloaded HardSPL and with it came a trojan horse generic 16.BUXZ
Old 07-26-2010, 01:38 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcoaic View Post
I downloaded HardSPL and with it came a trojan horse generic 16.BUXZ
So basically you are saying you have not read anything in the 1st post....nor have you even read this last page....
Old 07-26-2010, 02:41 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
So basically you are saying you have not read anything in the 1st post....nor have you even read this last page....
oh my gosh...lol
Old 07-26-2010, 03:28 PM
PhoneTek

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

still getting random resets from time to time....and yes I've hard reset both ways dozens of times and done the whole flash to stock rom over and over.
Old 07-26-2010, 05:13 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoneTek View Post
still getting random resets from time to time....and yes I've hard reset both ways dozens of times and done the whole flash to stock rom over and over.
are you lost? lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development