PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2010, 07:34 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G-EVO 3D-Acer Iconia A500
Carrier: Sprint

gmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Is it ok to RE-Unlock the phone??? I flashed stock rom and re-locked it so i could bring it to a sprint store and my replacement won't be here til monday and I don't think I could deal with the stock rom til then.
Old 05-08-2010, 10:49 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmfeny View Post
Is it ok to RE-Unlock the phone??? I flashed stock rom and re-locked it so i could bring it to a sprint store and my replacement won't be here til monday and I don't think I could deal with the stock rom til then.
Yes it is fine...
Old 05-08-2010, 11:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Verizon

AndroidTroll is keeping up the good workAndroidTroll is keeping up the good work

so what about the few of us who don't have a permanent internet connection and use our phone to tether? are we screwed? why so different than the prior unlocks for the past phones? it was great with no restrictions.
Old 05-08-2010, 03:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidTroll View Post
so what about the few of us who don't have a permanent internet connection and use our phone to tether? are we screwed? why so different than the prior unlocks for the past phones? it was great with no restrictions.
you must have internet connection. go to a friends or a wifi hotspot with laptop.
the unlocker "phones home" to make sure you're not unlocking multiple phones. the creator of the unlocker did this to prevent people from making money by offering an unlock service on ebay or craigslist, as has been done in the past.

Last edited by razorloves; 05-08-2010 at 03:21 PM.
Old 05-08-2010, 03:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: DroidX...TouchPro2
Carrier: verizon

tillithz is keeping up the good worktillithz is keeping up the good work

man what a bunch of cry babies. 140 pages of people not knowing how to use a computer or just complaining about the unlocker. it says very clearly how to do it, and when you post comments omitting the very directions explained you look foolish.

If you dont like it dont use it. no ones forcing you. things have been set to do it a certain way, thats the creators way. Ive unlocked 4 phones do to warranty issues, not one problem with any of them. I am not the brightest person with computers and managed to get it all perfectly fine. Maybe this hobby isnt for you if you are having such problems.
Old 05-09-2010, 03:05 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Baks2 is a n00b

i'm getting error code 246 when i'm trying to unlock my phone any help?
Old 05-09-2010, 05:43 AM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baks2 View Post
i'm getting error code 246 when i'm trying to unlock my phone any help?
people usually get that when the server has flagged you for attempting to unlock a second device. Is this the case?

you only get one free unlock. after that, the unlock server detects that you've unlocked before based on the computer and internet connection you originally used. so, whenever you get a replacement, just use a different computer and different internet connection and you'll be fine. Otherwise, you have to submit a ticket per instructions in first post and explain that you just need to unlock a replacement and wait for them to unflag you from the unlock server. Or, you can choose the pay option in the unlocker and be unlocked instantly after paying the 6 bucks and change

Last edited by razorloves; 05-09-2010 at 05:50 AM.
Old 05-09-2010, 03:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: U.S. Cellular

jackgopack4 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
people usually get that when the server has flagged you for attempting to unlock a second device. Is this the case?

you only get one free unlock. after that, the unlock server detects that you've unlocked before based on the computer and internet connection you originally used. so, whenever you get a replacement, just use a different computer and different internet connection and you'll be fine. Otherwise, you have to submit a ticket per instructions in first post and explain that you just need to unlock a replacement and wait for them to unflag you from the unlock server. Or, you can choose the pay option in the unlocker and be unlocked instantly after paying the 6 bucks and change
I did this about 2, almost three weeks ago and yet no response. Hopefully the gods of HSPL will consider my humble plea soon...
Old 05-09-2010, 04:35 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackgopack4 View Post
I did this about 2, almost three weeks ago and yet no response. Hopefully the gods of HSPL will consider my humble plea soon...
good luck with the waiting. people haven't been havin much luck with that, so they just end up payin the 6 bucks and they get unlocked immediately
Old 05-09-2010, 10:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

string3599 is a n00b

Yeah, I didn't have any luck either with requesting an unlock so I just "donated".

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development