PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2010, 12:34 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by capone0914 View Post
I am having a bit of a problem to, kinda making my head hurt or i am making this way more difficult than it really is. I did not have any problems on my touch pro but this pro 2,damn! I have a dell ispiron 1501 32 bit. I also have avg 9.0 that i have diabled. I download the hspl unlocker upgrade from http://rhodiumw.htc-unlocks.com/hard-spl.php. It comes up in my download box as finish. I go ot winrar and extract it to desktop. When i rt click on it and try to run it as administrator. I get a box with a red x that says: (windows cannot access the specified device path or file. you may not have appropriate permissions to access the item). I also keep getting info that i have a trojan virus. i read that it isnt but i still get it. I just hit ignore but it will not let me do anything with this unlocker. My touch pro 2 hasnt been unlocked and i just took it out the box. What am i doing wrong or wut do i need to do. I am getting tired of look at this plain tp2 screen, lmao. Thank u
sounds like you have not disabled avg fully...For avg you have to disable resident shield....

untick where it says "resident shield active"...save changes and you should be goood

Last edited by flyers2114; 05-29-2010 at 12:37 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-29-2010, 05:28 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

pyrotechnomimus is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by string3599 View Post
Yeah, it will work once you "donate". It worked for me. My ticket is still open that I submitted weeks ago.
It seems that you might of gotten it to work after donation, but there are people who weren't able to unlock even after donating. And that is what concerns me, it would be different if people's concerns were being responded to quickly after donating, but they aren't. So, I'd rather have the option of at least doing my first unlock for free, seeing if it works, then donating. But instead, it wants me to donate first, see if my unlock works, and should it go poorly than I have to wait weeks > months to get it fixed? I understand it's like two guys doing this, and there's lots of TP2s. But, if you want to charge money for something you probably should be able to handle the work load that will be generated by doing so.
Old 05-29-2010, 05:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrotechnomimus View Post
It seems that you might of gotten it to work after donation, but there are people who weren't able to unlock even after donating. And that is what concerns me, it would be different if people's concerns were being responded to quickly after donating, but they aren't. So, I'd rather have the option of at least doing my first unlock for free, seeing if it works, then donating. But instead, it wants me to donate first, see if my unlock works, and should it go poorly than I have to wait weeks > months to get it fixed? I understand it's like two guys doing this, and there's lots of TP2s. But, if you want to charge money for something you probably should be able to handle the work load that will be generated by doing so.
that is happening because they are not disabling there firewall or they are not choosing the donate option in the unlocker program and leaving the phone connected.
Old 05-29-2010, 07:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2( waiting on evo 4g)
Carrier: sprint

capone0914 is a n00b

That worked just fine. thank u. i never knew bout that resident shield
Old 05-31-2010, 01:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

killerz298 is a n00b

Please excuse my noobness but I want to make sure I am doing this correctly. I hook my TP2 up to usb. activesync connects and syncs and then it says connected synchronized. Then I run RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3.exe on my PC with TP2 still connected to USB. I click Flash Hard-SPL (automatic flash). It then says preparing to flash press ok now and wait. I press ok and then the PDA Phone Rom update utility comes up on the PC and my TP2 goes black and it makes the usb disconnect sound and then usb reconnect sound.

At this stage I have a black screen tp2, activesync is no longer connected, and the PDA Phone Rom update utility tells me to connect TP2 to usb, establish activesync, etc... and it makes me check the box saying all that happened. Is my TP2 supposed to be sitting there with a black screen without activesync connected? I don't want to click next if this isn't right. I click cancel and unplug the tp2 from usb and it makes the usb disconnect sound again and when I press the power button on the TP2 nothing happens. I have to press the reset button on the back and the phone powers on.
Old 05-31-2010, 04:42 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerz298 View Post
Please excuse my noobness but I want to make sure I am doing this correctly. I hook my TP2 up to usb. activesync connects and syncs and then it says connected synchronized. Then I run RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3.exe on my PC with TP2 still connected to USB. I click Flash Hard-SPL (automatic flash). It then says preparing to flash press ok now and wait. I press ok and then the PDA Phone Rom update utility comes up on the PC and my TP2 goes black and it makes the usb disconnect sound and then usb reconnect sound.

At this stage I have a black screen tp2, activesync is no longer connected, and the PDA Phone Rom update utility tells me to connect TP2 to usb, establish activesync, etc... and it makes me check the box saying all that happened. Is my TP2 supposed to be sitting there with a black screen without activesync connected? I don't want to click next if this isn't right. I click cancel and unplug the tp2 from usb and it makes the usb disconnect sound again and when I press the power button on the TP2 nothing happens. I have to press the reset button on the back and the phone powers on.
yes, thats normal. just continue
Old 05-31-2010, 09:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

killerz298 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
yes, thats normal. just continue
Worked like a charm! Thanks!
Old 06-01-2010, 09:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Titan 6800

MstaCDLite is a n00b

I donated when I unlocked my last replacement device, and now I'm trying to unlock again and once again it wont let me. I'm using the same computer with no AV and firewall with the same config as last time and it wants me to donate again. I dont get it.
Old 06-01-2010, 03:12 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MstaCDLite View Post
I donated when I unlocked my last replacement device, and now I'm trying to unlock again and once again it wont let me. I'm using the same computer with no AV and firewall with the same config as last time and it wants me to donate again. I dont get it.
when you get a replacement device, you have to use a different computer and a different internet connection. Thats how they see if you've unlocked before. So, you messed up there.
when you pay the 4 quid, that's just to unlock that device. it's not a lifetime of free device unlocks.

Last edited by razorloves; 06-01-2010 at 05:49 PM.
Old 06-02-2010, 01:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

tek818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartek818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartek818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MstaCDLite View Post
The majorly f'd up part is that now that you have tried to unlock using the same PC as before, your phone is now blacklisted until you pay. Just pay the ransom (they don't deserve the use of the word "donate") then dispute the transaction on paypal. Granted, it's not a lot of money, but they do NOT deserve it twice.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development