PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2010, 02:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

tek818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartek818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartek818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
good luck with the waiting. people haven't been havin much luck with that, so they just end up payin the 6 bucks and they get unlocked immediately
so all your months of leg humping and telling people "don't worry, they'll respond", didn't turn out too well, huh?
Old 05-10-2010, 07:10 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by tek818 View Post
so all your months of leg humping and telling people "don't worry, they'll respond", didn't turn out too well, huh?
lol. i usually don't feed trolls, but that was pretty funny.
Old 05-10-2010, 02:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

AndroidTroll is keeping up the good workAndroidTroll is keeping up the good work

Troll fed. ")
Old 05-10-2010, 02:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G - Rooted

El Ha$oN is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to El Ha$oN

i need to relock my device but i plug it into my computer and my pc doesnt read the phone anymore all it does is charge. i have checked all settings and nothing. is there a nbh file so i can relock by flashing thru the sd card?

edit: i have a malfunctioning mini usb port on my device. it will only charge and thats it.

Last edited by El Ha$oN; 05-10-2010 at 02:41 PM.
Old 05-10-2010, 02:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Ha$oN View Post
i need to relock my device but i plug it into my computer and my pc doesnt read the phone anymore all it does is charge. i have checked all settings and nothing. is there a nbh file so i can relock by flashing thru the sd card?

edit: i have a malfunctioning mini usb port on my device. it will only charge and thats it.
sorry bro, there's nothin you can do. you have to have a functioning usb port to relock. you'll just have to flash back to stock rom and take your chances. hopefully they wont bother to check if it's unlocked. You can also see what Flyers had to say about this subject here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1410

Last edited by razorloves; 05-10-2010 at 03:01 PM.
Old 05-10-2010, 03:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Re: PlaceHolder for HardSPL Unlocker Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Just for the record un-locking does not void your warranty....I myself did not believe this but I talked to a Sprint rep and he said they cannot void your warranty.....the contract does not say anything about it not being covered if you un-lock......they can easily flash it back to stock to see if the issue is due to a flash though.....I brought in a flashed phone and they said nothing when I needed a replacement for a hardware issue....trust me on this....I was a non believer until I tried it and also read the contract....

where can i read this contract so like that i am aware of everything it says before i show and they try to pull a fast one on me
Old 05-10-2010, 08:51 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
where can i read this contract so like that i am aware of everything it says before i show and they try to pull a fast one on me
Shoot I had the pdf saved on my computer.......cannot find it.....but just go into a corporate store and ask for a copy or call Sprint and have them send you one.....
Old 05-10-2010, 09:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Shoot I had the pdf saved on my computer.......cannot find it.....but just go into a corporate store and ask for a copy or call Sprint and have them send you one.....

alright thanks but might be a dumb question but what is the name of this contract? what exactly do i ask for?
Old 05-10-2010, 09:14 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
alright thanks but might be a dumb question but what is the name of this contract? what exactly do i ask for?
I found it...

http://www.sprintpcs.com/common/pdfs...ntyProgram.pdf

this is an old one....but I believe it has not changed

particularly this area is important

What is not Covered
The Program does not cover:
1> Incidental or consequential damages; 2> failures caused by acts of God, fi re, fl ood, explosion,
war, terrorism, strike, embargo, acts of the government, military authority, or the elements; 3>
loss, theft, abuse, misuse, improper installation, water damage, or customer negligence; 4>
pre-existing Operational Failures of the Covered Equipment occurring before the time it was
established as the Covered Equipment; 5> cracked displays unless resulting from normal wear
and tear or defect in parts or manufacturing; and 6> changes or enhancements in color, texture,
fi nish, expansion, contraction, or any cosmetic damage to Covered Equipment however caused,
including, but not limited to, scratches and marring, that do not affect the mechanical or
electrical function of the Designated Wireless Device.

I think this is the updated one.....the key in these is that it does not say anything about un-locking or software added....or OS for that matter....

http://shop.sprint.com/assets/pdfs/e...2-2360_ERP.pdf
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-10-2010, 09:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
I found it...

http://www.sprintpcs.com/common/pdfs...ntyProgram.pdf

this is an old one....but I believe it has not changed

particularly this area is important

What is not Covered
The Program does not cover:
1> Incidental or consequential damages; 2> failures caused by acts of God, fi re, fl ood, explosion,
war, terrorism, strike, embargo, acts of the government, military authority, or the elements; 3>
loss, theft, abuse, misuse, improper installation, water damage, or customer negligence; 4>
pre-existing Operational Failures of the Covered Equipment occurring before the time it was
established as the Covered Equipment; 5> cracked displays unless resulting from normal wear
and tear or defect in parts or manufacturing; and 6> changes or enhancements in color, texture,
fi nish, expansion, contraction, or any cosmetic damage to Covered Equipment however caused,
including, but not limited to, scratches and marring, that do not affect the mechanical or
electrical function of the Designated Wireless Device.

I think this is the updated one.....the key in these is that it does not say anything about un-locking or software added....or OS for that matter....

http://shop.sprint.com/assets/pdfs/e...2-2360_ERP.pdf

just curious though the following definition:
B. “Computer Virus” means: Any unauthorized intrusive codes or programming that are entered by any means into covered data processing equipment, media, software, programs, systems or records and interrupt the operations of Covered Property.

wouldn't unlocking fall into this category???

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development