PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2010, 05:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: sprint

lionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

[QUOTE=kylewillis;

Some have said that you can buy their support for about $6 via Paypal. Where is that option? All I see is buying some sim unlocker for 14 euros and I don't want that.

Thanks for the reply![/QUOTE]

Make sure hspl unlocker is not firewalled.
Make sure your phone is connected via the usb sync cable, and active sync sees it, start hspl unlocker as adminitsrator, click on manual flash, when the first screen appears click cancel, hspl will say sorry the hard spl closed early due to an error, would you like to donate, click yes, you will be redirected to the donation page.

Look at the url at the top of the donation page, it will include your phones IMEI number, make sure this matches your phones IMEI, go to your phones settings hardware information look for your IMEI number, my number had a 01 after it that was not included in the url, but the unlock still worked.

Hope this helps some people having problems!
Old 04-17-2010, 02:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muldaak View Post
.EXE does not run for me.

Verizon HTC Touch Pro 2, bought it 1 week ago.
WM 6.5
Windows XP SP3
ActiveSync is up and running.
Logged in as Administrator
Double click .exe icon and get this:
"Windows cannot access the specified device, Path, or File. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."

Any ideas?

Is this required to install .cabs?
antivirus is causing your problem. need to disable it.
no, this is not required for installing cabs. this is for flashing custom roms.
Old 04-20-2010, 01:58 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul > touch pro > tp2
Carrier: Sprint

r0ck0ut0 is a n00b

Thank you all so muc for helping us not as intelligent folk unlock our tp2's. Haha but seriously, I got my 1st tp2. Unlocked w/ zero problems. I had to get it replaced & now every time I try to run autoflash I keep getting a server busy please try agin in 5 minutes error. My phone was synced & firewall off. I even tried something silly like putting it in bootloader then running manual flash which got both pc & phone to look like it was going to start the update but froze at 0% idkwhat I'm doing wrong. Any ideas?I did also try the sspl manual & couldn't get that to work either. It j froze my phone.
Old 04-21-2010, 12:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC PRO 2
Carrier: Movilnet

Cinderella17 is just getting started

I have the same problem like r0ck0ut0 I did everything hi did and nothing work, what a can do??? is this new version that have some problem??? thanx
Old 04-21-2010, 02:45 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ck0ut0 View Post
Thank you all so muc for helping us not as intelligent folk unlock our tp2's. Haha but seriously, I got my 1st tp2. Unlocked w/ zero problems. I had to get it replaced & now every time I try to run autoflash I keep getting a server busy please try agin in 5 minutes error. My phone was synced & firewall off. I even tried something silly like putting it in bootloader then running manual flash which got both pc & phone to look like it was going to start the update but froze at 0% idkwhat I'm doing wrong. Any ideas?I did also try the sspl manual & couldn't get that to work either. It j froze my phone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella17 View Post
I have the same problem like r0ck0ut0 I did everything hi did and nothing work, what a can do??? is this new version that have some problem??? thanx
if the unlocking server is busy or down, then there is nothing you can do but wait for it to come back up or contact them.
Old 04-21-2010, 03:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC PRO 2
Carrier: Movilnet

Cinderella17 is just getting started

in my case don't said that is bussy only that I have to check I'm synch or is the usb cable connect
Old 04-21-2010, 03:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

this sucks...........when I first got the TP2 in October, had no problems unlocking it.........just got a replacement TP2 a little while ago and now can't unlock it so I can begin flashing other roms.
Old 04-21-2010, 06:39 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella17 View Post
in my case don't said that is bussy only that I have to check I'm synch or is the usb cable connect
there are tons of troubleshooting steps in the first 2 posts to fix that problem. if you need help with any of them, let us know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
this sucks...........when I first got the TP2 in October, had no problems unlocking it.........just got a replacement TP2 a little while ago and now can't unlock it so I can begin flashing other roms.
you only get one free unlock. after that, the unlock server detects that you've unlocked before based on the computer and internet connection you originally used. so, whenever you get a replacement, just use a different computer and different internet connection and you'll be fine. Otherwise, you have to submit a ticket per instructions in first post and explain that you just need to unlock a replacement and wait for them to unflag you from the unlock server. Or, you can choose the pay option in the unlocker and be unlocked instantly after paying the 6 bucks and change

Last edited by razorloves; 04-21-2010 at 06:44 PM.
Old 04-21-2010, 06:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I made a paypal donation............downloaded latest unlocker file and now my computer can't access the file........and I've turned off all security features.
Old 04-21-2010, 06:55 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
I made a paypal donation............downloaded latest unlocker file and now my computer can't access the file........and I've turned off all security features.
when the unlocker says that it has detected that you unlocked before, it will give you the option to pay. that is when you do it and it will unlock your phone.

the problem you're having is caused by your antivirus.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development