PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 12:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmx View Post
I am having troubles too. told me I have used before. But this is the first touch pro2 I had. when I run manual mode, I was told error 246 even activesync is on.
that's unfortunate. you're only option is to send a ticket per instructions in first post and wait for them to unflag you, or to choose the pay option in the unlocker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by razcat64 View Post
Thanx so much u r the Fing man Razorloves u Help me when i first joind this site and i knew nothing bout my touch pro and now u helped me again when i knew nothing bout my TP2 a million thanx man
glad i could help you out man. anytime bro
Old 04-07-2010, 12:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

Sideman7 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
that's unfortunate. you're only option is to send a ticket per instructions in first post and wait for them to unflag you, or to choose the pay option in the unlocker.
I am in the same boat. I tried this unlocker on two different computers in two different locations, one with a brand new system, and it still tells me I've used it before, which seems ridiculous. I submitted a ticket, and have received no response whatsoever, and from what I am reading on the forums, I don't expect to get any response... With that kind of service, I have no intention of sending these people money. I have no reason to believe it would work by doing so.

It's too bad. I made the mistake of upgrading my TP1 (which I used over a year without problems) to this TP2, which has been the most unreliable phone I have ever owned. The stock Sprint 6.1 ROM had all sorts of bluetooth issues, and now that I have upgraded to the 6.5 ROM, I can't rely on it to work ever with all of the freezes... And with so little ram available, it hardly even multitasks anymore (oh, want to look at a photo, we just have to close everything out first...), how stupid. I figured I would finally give a custom ROM a go as a last resort before the phone ends up in the trash bin, and I start looking in a different direction than WM...
Old 04-07-2010, 05:15 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideman7 View Post
I am in the same boat. I tried this unlocker on two different computers in two different locations, one with a brand new system, and it still tells me I've used it before, which seems ridiculous. I submitted a ticket, and have received no response whatsoever, and from what I am reading on the forums, I don't expect to get any response... With that kind of service, I have no intention of sending these people money. I have no reason to believe it would work by doing so.

It's too bad. I made the mistake of upgrading my TP1 (which I used over a year without problems) to this TP2, which has been the most unreliable phone I have ever owned. The stock Sprint 6.1 ROM had all sorts of bluetooth issues, and now that I have upgraded to the 6.5 ROM, I can't rely on it to work ever with all of the freezes... And with so little ram available, it hardly even multitasks anymore (oh, want to look at a photo, we just have to close everything out first...), how stupid. I figured I would finally give a custom ROM a go as a last resort before the phone ends up in the trash bin, and I start looking in a different direction than WM...
It does work and has worked for many others....
Old 04-07-2010, 07:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: USCC

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

When I first got the phone, a two months ago, I unlocked it with no problems. But since the stock ROM is serving me well, I decided to re-lock it incase I needed to send it back for some reason. Well I have been reading and reading about the problems here, so I decided to download it again and unlock the phone. I had the ****ens of a time with AVG, so I gave up. Then I uninstalled AVG and was able to download it again and unlock the phone. So I guess you are allowed to unlock it twice? Or maybe the first time I downloaded it, it was with no restrictions. It must have been because AVG didn't bother it, but a month later when I tried to do it again AVG kept reading it as a virus.

Old 04-07-2010, 07:29 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oditius View Post
When I first got the phone, a two months ago, I unlocked it with no problems. But since the stock ROM is serving me well, I decided to re-lock it incase I needed to send it back for some reason. Well I have been reading and reading about the problems here, so I decided to download it again and unlock the phone. I had the ****ens of a time with AVG, so I gave up. Then I uninstalled AVG and was able to download it again and unlock the phone. So I guess you are allowed to unlock it twice? Or maybe the first time I downloaded it, it was with no restrictions. It must have been because AVG didn't bother it, but a month later when I tried to do it again AVG kept reading it as a virus.
it will allow you to unlock the same tp2 an unlimited amount of times.
Old 04-09-2010, 03:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

zerogravity is a n00b

the hard spl file is stuck on my laptop and i can't delete it. any advice? i get this msg

"cannot delete RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3: Acess is denied. Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use"
Old 04-09-2010, 03:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: DroidX...TouchPro2
Carrier: verizon

tillithz is keeping up the good worktillithz is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerogravity View Post
the hard spl file is stuck on my laptop and i can't delete it. any advice? i get this msg

"cannot delete RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3: Acess is denied. Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use"
with a problem like this you shouldnt even be trying to unlock. try restrating your computer. sounds like the file is running.
Old 04-09-2010, 08:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

tt C6 is keeping up the good worktt C6 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideman7 View Post

I figured I would finally give a custom ROM a go as a last resort before the phone ends up in the trash bin, and I start looking in a different direction than WM...

to the top
Old 04-09-2010, 09:23 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tt C6 View Post
to the top
this is a sticky. it's always at the top.
and the above post has already been answered.
Old 04-12-2010, 10:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

argeezy is a n00b

WHY does this message keep popping up as soon as I click to do the automatic flash install. Soo annoying.
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/8526/okkkn.png

Last edited by argeezy; 04-12-2010 at 10:44 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development