PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2010, 02:03 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

not sure if it was posted here but the support system was down or something, re-submit your claims http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...23&postcount=5
Old 06-02-2010, 12:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

donextintor is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

i tried to use this but for some reason it goes to the install screen the one with the percentage bar but it never goes installs can someone help me with this
Old 06-02-2010, 01:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

donextintor is a n00b

nevermind
Old 06-02-2010, 09:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff

Ive been unlocked since december. Today i woke up to my light sensor being out. Im going to relock the phone and havve the device warranty replaced. But before i swap it out, what would be the process to unlock the second device using the same laptop? Is there a free pass?
Old 06-02-2010, 09:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnuts5423 View Post
Ive been unlocked since december. Today i woke up to my light sensor being out. Im going to relock the phone and havve the device warranty replaced. But before i swap it out, what would be the process to unlock the second device using the same laptop? Is there a free pass?
if they were answering tickets , like they use to, you could get a free pass. but people have been complaining for months that their tickets are ignored.

The way to unlock replacements is to get on a different computer and different internet connections from what you used to unlock before. If you don't do that, then they will, most likely, detect that you've unlocked before and you'll have to choose the donate option and pay the 4 quid and that will allow the unlocker to continue. If you dont want to pay, then you can submit a ticket and wait.

Last edited by razorloves; 06-02-2010 at 09:33 PM.
Old 06-02-2010, 10:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

littlepigs99 is a n00b

I don't get why they are being dishonest. The sim/security unlock people are straight forward, here's the cost pay it if you want this done. Here they say there is no charge for first time personal use, but everyone gets the message "we detect that you have unlocked before..." You file a ticket and you get:

"IF YOUR ISSUE IS DUE TO A "COMMERCIAL USAGE" ERROR, YOU CAN SIMPLY CLICK YES WHEN ASKED TO DONATE AND AFTER MAKING A SMALL DONATION, YOUR DEVICE WILL BE IMMEDIATELY AND AUTOMATICALLY AUTHORISED!!!"

Just be upfront and say you want the $8 for this service instead of playing the games.

Am I missing something? First smartphone so I know I have never done it and no one from ip address has ever done it...
Old 06-02-2010, 10:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: vodafone
Threadstarter

cmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

about support tickets, Olipro says on our support ticket page http://support.htc-unlocks.com: We recently suffered a DB corruption and a number of tickets were lost, if you can no longer login, please recreate your ticket!

so what this means for you is, if you got an unanswered ticket, please make a new ticket with the same text to get help. also, of course sorry for this trouble!

Other devices: Shift, Kaiser, Diamond (GSM version), Universals (Qtek 9000, Vodafone VPA IV) + non HTC ones.

Donations To cmonex

Last edited by cmonex; 06-03-2010 at 05:30 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-02-2010, 10:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: vodafone
Threadstarter

cmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

we wanted to make it free for personal users only, so it is a 99% precise detection about commercial usage, it seems 100% isn't possible. so for those where it fails, you can always msg us for help. the donation is an option if you need it asap or just want to thank us.
(do not use PM, you can use the ticket system or my email, but ticket system is preferred)

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepigs99 View Post
I don't get why they are being dishonest. The sim/security unlock people are straight forward, here's the cost pay it if you want this done. Here they say there is no charge for first time personal use, but everyone gets the message "we detect that you have unlocked before..." You file a ticket and you get:

"IF YOUR ISSUE IS DUE TO A "COMMERCIAL USAGE" ERROR, YOU CAN SIMPLY CLICK YES WHEN ASKED TO DONATE AND AFTER MAKING A SMALL DONATION, YOUR DEVICE WILL BE IMMEDIATELY AND AUTOMATICALLY AUTHORISED!!!"

Just be upfront and say you want the $8 for this service instead of playing the games.

Am I missing something? First smartphone so I know I have never done it and no one from ip address has ever done it...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-02-2010, 10:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonex View Post
about support tickets, Olipro says on our support ticket page http://support.htc-unlocks.com: We recently suffered a DB corruption and a number of tickets were lost, if you can no longer login, please recreate your ticket!

so what this means for you is, if you got an unanswered ticket, please make a new ticket with the same text to get help.
WHAT? after months of unanswered tickets, this is what you have to say?
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-03-2010, 08:46 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonex View Post
we wanted to make it free for personal users only, so it is a 99% precise detection about commercial usage, it seems 100% isn't possible. so for those where it fails, you can always msg us for help. the donation is an option if you need it asap or just want to thank us.
(do not use PM, you can use the ticket system or my email, but ticket system is preferred)
then with all due respect, I am one of those people who break everything they touch, I replaced my phone 4 times, and every time I pay to get the new one unlocked the process becomes gradually more difficult and more frustrating? I've used 3 different computer's and two different OS's.

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development